Registrierung Mitgliederliste Administratoren und Moderatoren Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Zur Startseite

Tiger im Focus » Tiger im 1., 2. und 3. SS-Panzerregiment und Großdeutschland » Schwere Panzerkompanie SS PR.2 Das Reich » Ergänzung zur Gallerie SS PR.2 » Hallo Gast [anmelden|registrieren]
Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Seiten (4): « vorherige 1 [2] 3 4 nächste » Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
Chris Brown
Super Moderator

Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Instead of preparing a new photo showing just the camo matches, a previously posted photo was used, which pointed to damage to the first skirt, which had not yet occurred when the first photo was taken.

Chris.

17.10.2010 01:01 Chris Brown ist offline Email an Chris Brown senden Beiträge von Chris Brown suchen Nehmen Sie Chris Brown in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Rob Fraser
Gast

S32 Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Rob

Dieser Beitrag wurde schon 1 mal editiert, zum letzten mal von Rob Fraser am 24.01.2011 07:12.

29.10.2010 03:59
Hartmut von Holdt
Administrator

RE: S1_? Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

We should talk again about this one

Zitat:
Original von Rob Fraser

Ebay no connection with the seller
http://cgi.ebay.de/Orig-Foto-TIGER-6-PAN...=item2a094f1c4a

Zitat:
Original von Chris Brown
Hi Rob,

Nice find you have there.

Looks like #S16, but that is not on the establishment Schneider gives us.

The number might be applied on a dark patch covering a previous number, so perhaps it is one of the nine receipts from SS.Pz.Rgt.1 at the end of July 1943 which took the company to two over-establishment, hence the unexpected number.

Chris.

Zitat:
Original von Rob Fraser
Hi Chris,
Your correct!
As usual. smile

See thread at Wehrmacht Awards
http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=455397
Direct link to pic.

http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/forums/a...=1&d=1283611913

Rob

There should be no chance for a possibility having a Tiger S16 in SS PR 2. At least is extremely unlikely and i wonder why you guys not doubt on a S16.

This Tiger can be S15 and actually thats is what i see here.

17.11.2010 20:19 Hartmut von Holdt ist offline Email an Hartmut von Holdt senden Homepage von Hartmut von Holdt Beiträge von Hartmut von Holdt suchen Nehmen Sie Hartmut von Holdt in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Ron Hetherington
Gast

Tiger IDs Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

I, and I think others also, when I think of the Tiger I, I think of this time period, the hay day of the Tiger (NOTE: which sadly, we do not have a kit for). I had always been fascinated with the Kursk battle, due to it's size and scope, but also because of the new weapons that were there. But the Tiger was always the coolest and though the LAH division had a better record, the PR people were attached to DR, which is why we have a lot of photos on them.

I think the Tigers of DR were the coolest Tigers at the time, mostly because I found the Gnome to be cool. I have always tried to put my head around which Tiger was which in the photos, but could never make anything out, but now with digital photos and such, authors such as Remy Spezzano, have been spending time on the photos and making them much nicer to view, and I started to see numbers. So I put together all the photos I could find of the Kursk DR Tigers and was able to piece together which tank is which.

Most of everything was just being able to see a particular tank and to be able to see it in other photos, such as S11. It was the only one to have the smoke launcher brackets still on the turret. The camo patterns were not the same between each tank, and each had a different component on it, and some were not so easy, but I was able to see a certain aspect and try to locate it in another picture to put a number to it.

Painting, the first 8 Tigers were over sprayed yellow, either as a complete cover or used as a camo, TIKI, and can be seen as a shadow or dark shade, then green was applied as the camo. I say green because i believe that 1st SSPGD LAH used brown for their camo. When compared together, the camo of DR looks darker than that of LAH and I believe that the red brown shows up light in B&W photos.

Hope everyone likes this. I tried to do this on TIIF, but could never get logged in, so if you guys see this, help yourself. Sorry if some of the pics are blurry. Sometimes the scanner took great copies, other times i had to work at it to get an ok copy.

http://community.webshots.com/user/RonGHJr

In the beginning, DR had been issued 10 Tigers. Two were lost during the Winter fighting, one a total loss, 831?? and the other, 801 was sent back for repairs. Of note, I noticed over on TIIF that they show an 800, but in the reading from, I think Das Reich Tigers, it said that 802 became 801, so Im sure that the 800 shown is not 800 or at least, not a DR Tiger, or someone, author, source is wrong.

Anyway, in March/April, they received 6 new Tigers, which I believe everyone, authors and the like, said they were 6 new, meaning with track hangers on the turret. But during my research, I found something out. DR only had 5 Tigers with hangers, and this is where I will start.

NOTE: I will be calling the Tigers mid early or late early. I call early to be 501, 502 and some 503 Tigers with the dual pistol ports, after this, it was the turret hatch type, the mid, then the latter type with the track hangers, the late.

S01: A mid. I always wondered about this one, because its paint, the yellow, was so bright compared to the other mids. Also it had the exhaust deflector attached. I have not seen any pics during the Winter fighting showing 801s rear, but others do not show the deflector attached, so I believe this tank was the one sent back for repair and returned with 5 new tanks.

S02: A mid. Not much to say about it. All its pics show the number. Of interest, I would think that the command Tigers would have been leading up front, S02 might have been, due to the damage seen, but I never saw a pic showing either command Tiger leading.

S11: A mid. This is the easiest to spot because of it still retained the smoke launcher bracket. For pic (f) in the file, I put it there because I could not find another fit. I thought that the fenders matched, the third one is lower that the other three. The end piece is a small triangle piece, rather than large. But compared to the other tanks, I didnt see any fits other than S11.

S12: A late early. In the picture with no latter, the first in the set, I could just make out the 12, at least the 2 and knowing what S22 & S32 are, this had to be S12. The same goes for pic (b), in the photo I could just make out the 2, so by having this shot, I had a front shot and now could get others, like the pic (2nd) which means it is the second tank in the column. And to get pic (e), you can see that from pic (b), that the Gnome is in the turret camo, but it was planned to be there due to the larger circle spot it sits in, also you can see the frontal camos line up.

S13: A mid. First it has a reenforced mantlet, and is missing its lights. In pic (d), you can make out the 3, so this can not be 23 which is a late, and it can not be 33 because of the Chinese Symbol not being there, so we have S13. Having this side helped me with (h), and for (g), it is because of the first pic saying S13, the helmet location lines up in the pics.

S14: A late. This was the one that got me started. Most all books show it as S11, but S11 has the smoke brackets and this one does not, but also, this one has track hangers. Of note, the 4s are hard to see and do look like 1s. But of all the lates, this one has it lights attached.

S21: A mid. Another well known tank with all sides shown in pics. Also, this was one of the 800 series that I could see and it was 821 as shown in pics (g & h). I also got these over on TIIF.

S22: A mid. Sadly, it has very few pics and all are post Kursk. Of interest is that in the latter pics, it carries the Chinese Symbol, must have been a crew change over after the hand over of the 9 LAH Tigers.

S23: A late. This one almost made me go blind, lol. Staring at those blurry pictures and I started to see the S23. In the first pics (no latter and b) you can just make out the number and the S. After this, I had this shot pic (h) and I could see that the turret camo matched the first pics and now I had a front view, which led me to the others.

S24: A mid. This one started with the shot up view, plus pic (e). These two views show the very elaborate camo scheme, which is not the same on the other side, but anyway, pic (e) shows a bunch of guys standing on it looking into a turretless hull. Also, next to the rear track, the air cleaners can be seen. In pic (d), you see the same bunch of guys looking into a turretless hull, and some air cleaners by the track, now i have my sides. In (c), you can see the number and on the turret bin, the yellow spot on the middle edge. For (f), this tank has the lights, but mostly, how the side skirt on the radio side is bent up, which matched the shot up pic. With pics (g, h, i & j), I had always thought of this tank as 829, see pic (g), but then I noticed the cupola being off its mount and the size of the cross. I looked at the shot up pic, and its cupola is off, in (h) you can see the bench up forward skirt, and the cross looks to be the same as in pic (c & e), and so we have a series of shots right after its death.

Now pics (k thru p) show tank 823. I matched up the camo from pic (d) to pic (n) and saw that they match up really well. You can see the camo splotch in front of the cross. Under the rear section of cable you can see the saddle like camo, and the camo under the light looks to be close. So my findings is that 823 became S24.

S31: A late. This was my last one to look for. I had only one pic, the one showing S34 and others in line. Pic (b) was the second best I had, but I could only make out the S because the numbers were on the yellow, which makes it difficult to see anything. With this i had front camo and a bent fender, but mostly the fender helped with pics (d thru h), but in (h), you can see the camo and the cross to match. pic (i) was match because of the turret camo by the Gnome and that the cross is in a boxish type of camo just as seen in the first pic.

S32: A late. Is another easy one because there are pics of all sides after camo application. Then we get to pics (f thru h) which shows S25, but this is actually S32 by matching up the front camo. These pics are post Kursk after the LAH handover and a re-numbering of the tanks, some, but not all original DR Tigers got re-numbered.

S33: A mid. Another easy because of the Chinese Symbol. Now for the fun. I believe 831 is S33. In pic (31 is S33 2), first the side camo matches up with pic (b), the rear vertical line, then an angled camo line, which in (31 is....2) can be seen next tow the guys shoulder, and the camo under the light looks close.

But under the one guys chin, Himmler??, by his neck, you can make out the corner of the Symbol and on the other side looks to be the DR symbol.

S34: A mid. We all know TIKI.

So this is how I came to looking finding these numbers and who was who. There are other pics, but nothing is clear, camo wise to put a finger on it. Everyone is more than welcome to check and see, and we can discuss and fix, if need be.

18.11.2010 08:56
Grzegorz Cisek
Mitglied

RE: Tiger IDs Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Zitat:
Original von Ron Hetherington

S23: A late. This one almost made me go blind, lol. Staring at those blurry pictures and I started to see the S23. In the first pics (no latter and b) you can just make out the number and the S. After this, I had this shot pic (h) and I could see that the turret camo matched the first pics and now I had a front view, which led me to the others.

I've been interesting in this particular tank for years and I can't agree it is a late (late early). In the sole picture of the turret I don't see the track hangs. I suppose this tank could be very probable an early early former 822 Tiger - Uscha. Egger tank.

21.11.2010 19:27 Grzegorz Cisek ist offline Email an Grzegorz Cisek senden Beiträge von Grzegorz Cisek suchen Nehmen Sie Grzegorz Cisek in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Hartmut von Holdt
Administrator

RE: Tiger IDs Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

That is actually one of the most interesting and curious photo serie of SS PR.2 Tigers.

The cammo on the leading Tiger matches all around S32. But the turret number not cause he was renumbered to S25(probably) or at least to a 2.Zug Tiger. See Chris posting further up in this thread.

But as a funny note he is towing here in these pics a former "LAH" Tiger. That Tiger was renumbered to S32.

We see here one more time how Tiger units are working with losses and how they organize the Kompanie again. We have a former DR Tiger of 3.Zug(S32) going into the 2.Zug because of losses in the "Soll" number. LAH Tigers were used to fill up the 3.Zug again then, here S32 and we know also the renumbered ex LAH Tiger S33 while the original S33 was renumbered to S22. I think this was the normal way of refreshing as long as the "Soll" of 14 Tigers were present.

22.11.2010 23:48 Hartmut von Holdt ist offline Email an Hartmut von Holdt senden Homepage von Hartmut von Holdt Beiträge von Hartmut von Holdt suchen Nehmen Sie Hartmut von Holdt in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Chris Brown
Super Moderator

Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

A number of pics from the Axis History forum...

S32

Camo match, track hangers and early Feiffels match to S32

S02
Mantlet camo and short crew member match to gallery photos

Unknown

Late left side Feiffel with dark upper seems to match the Tiger in the background of this photo of S32

Link:
http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.p...67341&start=315

Chris

01.02.2011 12:34 Chris Brown ist offline Email an Chris Brown senden Beiträge von Chris Brown suchen Nehmen Sie Chris Brown in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Hartmut von Holdt
Administrator

Nice finds thanks

Gallery updated

03.02.2011 18:57 Hartmut von Holdt ist offline Email an Hartmut von Holdt senden Homepage von Hartmut von Holdt Beiträge von Hartmut von Holdt suchen Nehmen Sie Hartmut von Holdt in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Rob Fraser
Gast

S1_? Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Rob

04.02.2011 11:37
Thomas Termin
Expert

For me it looks like S13.

Thomas

04.02.2011 11:55 Thomas Termin ist offline Email an Thomas Termin senden Beiträge von Thomas Termin suchen Nehmen Sie Thomas Termin in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Hartmut von Holdt
Administrator

Zitat:
Original von Thomas Termin
For me it looks like S13.

Thomas

Da würde ich Dir zustimmen. Es sieht sehr nach S13 aus...und dabei meine ich nicht nur die Turmnummer.

Es muss der originale S13 sein, denn das Foto wurde offensichtlich noch im Sommer geschossen. Dieser Panzer wurde dann wohl später durch einen der "LAH" ersetzt.

04.02.2011 19:22 Hartmut von Holdt ist offline Email an Hartmut von Holdt senden Homepage von Hartmut von Holdt Beiträge von Hartmut von Holdt suchen Nehmen Sie Hartmut von Holdt in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Thomas Termin
Expert

Du meinst der S13 der dem S33 auf den bekannten Bildern im Raum Shitmoir folgt ist nicht dieser S13 hier?

Gruß
Thomas

04.02.2011 22:28 Thomas Termin ist offline Email an Thomas Termin senden Beiträge von Thomas Termin suchen Nehmen Sie Thomas Termin in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Hartmut von Holdt
Administrator

Zitat:
Du meinst der S13 der dem S33 auf den bekannten Bildern im Raum Shitmoir folgt ist nicht dieser S13 hier?

Gruß
Thomas

Ich habe keine Übereinstimmungen mit dem S13 Shitomir finden können. Da die Aufnahmen jahreszeitlich erheblich auseinander zu liegen scheinen, würde ich jetzt erstmal auf den Originalen S13 tippen.

05.02.2011 18:18 Hartmut von Holdt ist offline Email an Hartmut von Holdt senden Homepage von Hartmut von Holdt Beiträge von Hartmut von Holdt suchen Nehmen Sie Hartmut von Holdt in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Hartmut von Holdt
Administrator

Zitat:

Gruß
Thomas

Gut, ich habe jetzt wieder alle Bilder auf dem PC. Es ist wohl doch ziemlich sicher der selbe S13 wie in Shitomir.

Dieser Tiger ist wohl auch garnicht durch einen der LAH ersetzt worden, denn das war der S33. Ich verwechsle die Beiden immer.

Also, es ist jedenfalls der S13.

09.02.2011 11:35 Hartmut von Holdt ist offline Email an Hartmut von Holdt senden Homepage von Hartmut von Holdt Beiträge von Hartmut von Holdt suchen Nehmen Sie Hartmut von Holdt in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Grant Hall †

S12? Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Zitat:
Original von Chris Brown
Unknown

Late left side Feiffel with dark upper seems to match the Tiger in the background of this photo of S32

Chris

Could the above 3 be more pics of S12?
The same filters and the left filter camo looks similiar:

Grant.

30.05.2011 19:00 Grant Hall † ist offline Email an Grant Hall † senden Beiträge von Grant Hall † suchen Nehmen Sie Grant Hall † in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Thomas Termin
Expert

RE: S12? Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

The number looks like a 12 for me on the turret on that pic.

Thomas

31.05.2011 09:47 Thomas Termin ist offline Email an Thomas Termin senden Beiträge von Thomas Termin suchen Nehmen Sie Thomas Termin in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Rob Fraser
Researcher

S0_? Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Rob

06.06.2011 07:23 Rob Fraser ist offline Email an Rob Fraser senden Beiträge von Rob Fraser suchen Nehmen Sie Rob Fraser in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Rob Fraser
Researcher

S22 Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

A good right side turret view

(Not in the gallery).

Rob Fraser

06.06.2011 07:27 Rob Fraser ist offline Email an Rob Fraser senden Beiträge von Rob Fraser suchen Nehmen Sie Rob Fraser in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Rob Fraser
Researcher

S23? Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

If so, the first pic of this vehicle to appear in the gallery.

Rob Fraser

Dieser Beitrag wurde schon 1 mal editiert, zum letzten mal von Rob Fraser am 06.06.2011 07:35.

06.06.2011 07:30 Rob Fraser ist offline Email an Rob Fraser senden Beiträge von Rob Fraser suchen Nehmen Sie Rob Fraser in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Hartmut von Holdt
Administrator

Nice photos....thank you for posting these!

We have a lot more photos of S23 but they were not confirmed as S23 so far.

Now after seeing this it seems clear that the others are S23 too.

Galery updated

06.06.2011 10:39 Hartmut von Holdt ist offline Email an Hartmut von Holdt senden Homepage von Hartmut von Holdt Beiträge von Hartmut von Holdt suchen Nehmen Sie Hartmut von Holdt in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Grzegorz Cisek
Mitglied

RE: S23? Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Zitat:
Original von Rob Fraser

If so, the first pic of this vehicle to appear in the gallery.

Rob Fraser

Excellent picture Rob ! Very unusual Tiger. It had old type SS storage box with oval cut-off and additional track holders on the turret side, they were typical for new Tigers (May 1943). Is it an old Tiger with new track holders or a new one with old storage box ? First time I see such a combination.

Regards,
Grzegorz

09.06.2011 17:28 Grzegorz Cisek ist offline Email an Grzegorz Cisek senden Beiträge von Grzegorz Cisek suchen Nehmen Sie Grzegorz Cisek in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Rob Fraser
Researcher

S__? Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hi Grzegorz
Well spotted the chicken or the egg? smile

This one isn't too clear.

Any takers?
Rob

08.07.2011 07:57 Rob Fraser ist offline Email an Rob Fraser senden Beiträge von Rob Fraser suchen Nehmen Sie Rob Fraser in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Chris Brown
Super Moderator

Hi Rob,

Given the options available in the Summer of 1943, we can eliminate S11, S13 and S16/15 because they lack track hangers.

S12 and S14 both have helmets stowed on track hangers so are the obvious candidates. Of the two S12 hull camo does not seem to match and S14 has a right side Feiffel which droops a little like the one in your photo.

Not conclusive, but this is probably S14.

What do you think?

Chris.

09.07.2011 22:51 Chris Brown ist offline Email an Chris Brown senden Beiträge von Chris Brown suchen Nehmen Sie Chris Brown in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Rob Fraser
Researcher

S14 Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hi Chris
I reckon your on the money with S14.
This close up of the turret side of S32 shows some good details (for modellers) the Goblin was painted partially on the weld bead where the smoke discharger bracket has been removed, the top part of the bracket has been cut flush with the turret side
On the vision slit surround 2-3 rows of weld is visible.

11.07.2011 09:49 Rob Fraser ist offline Email an Rob Fraser senden Beiträge von Rob Fraser suchen Nehmen Sie Rob Fraser in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Rob Fraser
Researcher

S33? AND ? Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

This one is in the unidentifieds

In this one it maybe the above unidentified in the back ground.

In the tome mentioned below this tank is noted as S33
Thought's gentlemen?

Both pics appear on page on page 178 of Heimdal Tiger SS pz rgt.2 & SSpz abt 102/502 by S. Casenave and R Warnick sadly for me in French but still recommended for the picture content alone.
Rob

11.07.2011 10:53 Rob Fraser ist offline Email an Rob Fraser senden Beiträge von Rob Fraser suchen Nehmen Sie Rob Fraser in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Hartmut von Holdt
Administrator

Hi Rob,

i didn´t understand that exactly....

Who of the two Tigers should be S33 and why? None of them matches the first or the second S33...........

Some thought the first pic you post shows Tiger S11 but i didn´t found the link to S11. Me it reminds more on Tiger S02.

From my view you show a possible match for the other Tiger with S32 in your post before.

11.07.2011 11:17 Hartmut von Holdt ist offline Email an Hartmut von Holdt senden Homepage von Hartmut von Holdt Beiträge von Hartmut von Holdt suchen Nehmen Sie Hartmut von Holdt in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Rob Fraser
Researcher

Hi Hartmut,
The previous pic was noted by the author as S33.

Dieser Beitrag wurde schon 1 mal editiert, zum letzten mal von Rob Fraser am 29.07.2011 09:09.

27.07.2011 04:49 Rob Fraser ist offline Email an Rob Fraser senden Beiträge von Rob Fraser suchen Nehmen Sie Rob Fraser in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Rob Fraser
Researcher

S32 Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Das Reich Symbol on the left

Now on the right

None at all

New to the gallery.

09.08.2011 09:03 Rob Fraser ist offline Email an Rob Fraser senden Beiträge von Rob Fraser suchen Nehmen Sie Rob Fraser in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Rob Fraser
Researcher

S21 S13 S24 Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

This pic sits in the gallery under both S21 and S24
with a qustion mark as to the centre vehicle being S13

The rear left hull smoke pot is at the same angle as seen on S13 in this pic.

09.08.2011 09:36 Rob Fraser ist offline Email an Rob Fraser senden Beiträge von Rob Fraser suchen Nehmen Sie Rob Fraser in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Rob Fraser
Researcher

These pics are from 2 recently past Ebay auctions.

The same vehicle, front and rear?

Rob

29.08.2011 01:53 Rob Fraser ist offline Email an Rob Fraser senden Beiträge von Rob Fraser suchen Nehmen Sie Rob Fraser in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Hartmut von Holdt
Administrator

Yes i didn´t notice that is the same Tiger.

Possibly this was S01.

29.08.2011 06:42 Hartmut von Holdt ist offline Email an Hartmut von Holdt senden Homepage von Hartmut von Holdt Beiträge von Hartmut von Holdt suchen Nehmen Sie Hartmut von Holdt in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Rob Fraser
Researcher

SO1 ? Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hi Hartmut
I couldn't match the camo or location of the marking on the hull front to any known vehicle.

This is the only pic that I know of which shows some of the front plate of SO1

Rob

29.08.2011 08:02 Rob Fraser ist offline Email an Rob Fraser senden Beiträge von Rob Fraser suchen Nehmen Sie Rob Fraser in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Hartmut von Holdt
Administrator

RE: SO1 ? Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Zitat:
Original von Rob Fraser
Hi Hartmut
I couldn't match the camo or location of the marking on the hull front to any known vehicle.

This is the only pic that I know of which shows some of the front plate of SO1

Rob

I found the cammo on the front and on the maingun looks similar. The lhs front mudguard looks like the same slidely damage. Spare tracks in front higher position.

The back looks similar too.

I can´t see too the kursk marking on S01 but that means not to much to me cause only if we see a frontal of S01 we would know it better.

29.08.2011 10:23 Hartmut von Holdt ist offline Email an Hartmut von Holdt senden Homepage von Hartmut von Holdt Beiträge von Hartmut von Holdt suchen Nehmen Sie Hartmut von Holdt in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Rob Fraser
Researcher

S01 Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hartmut von Holdt wrote:
Zitat:
I can´t see too the kursk marking on S01 but that means not to much to me cause only if we see a frontal of S01 we would know it better.

If it is the kursk marking it appears to be in the correct position.

Rob

29.08.2011 12:28 Rob Fraser ist offline Email an Rob Fraser senden Beiträge von Rob Fraser suchen Nehmen Sie Rob Fraser in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Hartmut von Holdt
Administrator

RE: S01 Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Zitat:
Original von Rob Fraser
Hartmut von Holdt wrote:
Zitat:

If it is the kursk marking it appears to be in the correct position.

Rob

Oh yes you got it. I didn´t notice that there is something(wooden block possibly) resting over that marking section. Good eye! So the cammo and the kursk marking looks to be on the same place.

29.08.2011 12:34 Hartmut von Holdt ist offline Email an Hartmut von Holdt senden Homepage von Hartmut von Holdt Beiträge von Hartmut von Holdt suchen Nehmen Sie Hartmut von Holdt in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Rob Fraser
Researcher

SO1 it is. Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

WUNDERBAR!
2 more for the gallery!

29.08.2011 12:42 Rob Fraser ist offline Email an Rob Fraser senden Beiträge von Rob Fraser suchen Nehmen Sie Rob Fraser in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Rob Fraser
Researcher

SO1 Another feature Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

The position of the starter plate

29.08.2011 13:15 Rob Fraser ist offline Email an Rob Fraser senden Beiträge von Rob Fraser suchen Nehmen Sie Rob Fraser in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Evgeniy Muzalkov
Expert

16.09.2011 18:25 Evgeniy Muzalkov ist offline Email an Evgeniy Muzalkov senden Beiträge von Evgeniy Muzalkov suchen Nehmen Sie Evgeniy Muzalkov in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Hartmut von Holdt
Administrator

Nice pic...thanks!

Who is it?

16.09.2011 19:34 Hartmut von Holdt ist offline Email an Hartmut von Holdt senden Homepage von Hartmut von Holdt Beiträge von Hartmut von Holdt suchen Nehmen Sie Hartmut von Holdt in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Chris Brown
Super Moderator

S21 Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Match to this gallery pic.

Kursk insignia on rear plate, white mark on Feiffels, vertical starter plate....

Chris.

16.09.2011 19:56 Chris Brown ist offline Email an Chris Brown senden Beiträge von Chris Brown suchen Nehmen Sie Chris Brown in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Seiten (4): « vorherige 1 [2] 3 4 nächste »  
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Gehe zu: