Registrierung Mitgliederliste Administratoren und Moderatoren Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Zur Startseite

Tiger im Focus » Tiger-Abteilungen Heer » sPzAbt.501/424 » Photo locations » Hallo Gast [anmelden|registrieren]
Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Seiten (4): [1] 2 3 nächste » ... letzte » Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
David Byrden

Photo locations Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Google Earth is making it possible to pin down locations if we know approximately where to look.
The terrain modelling doesn't reproduce the fine details of the skyline, but it does show where the hills are.

John Winwood proposed that these photos were from the Beja retreat;

Indeed, the book "Panzer Tactics" tells us that there's a demolition team waiting to blow the bridge.

3.2km up from the Panzer Graveyard, we find the road crossing a stream with a rocky outcrop where the photographer would be;

and the horizon matches the photo (since I'm above ground level, I can see one extra hill at the left).

So I think I've found the location of the photos.
I've also "done" El Jem. Any further suggestions would be welcome.

David

26.01.2013 23:37 David Byrden ist offline Email an David Byrden senden Homepage von David Byrden Beiträge von David Byrden suchen Nehmen Sie David Byrden in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Chris Brown
Super Moderator

Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

No request David, but much appreciation of the work you have done.

Cheers,

Chris.

27.01.2013 22:27 Chris Brown ist offline Email an Chris Brown senden Beiträge von Chris Brown suchen Nehmen Sie Chris Brown in Ihre Freundesliste auf
David Byrden

Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Most importantly, this supports the theory that renumbering into the 700-series had not happened before Beja.

David

27.01.2013 22:40 David Byrden ist offline Email an David Byrden senden Homepage von David Byrden Beiträge von David Byrden suchen Nehmen Sie David Byrden in Ihre Freundesliste auf
John Winwood
Researcher

Very nice find that shows the German photographers did leave Sidi Nsir and go south down the road toward Hunt's Gap and Ksar Mezouar.

What do you think about the location of the photos of Tiger #813 being towed? I had always thought the photo was taken on the road east of Sidi Nsir, but maybe the photo was taken on the road to Hunt's Gap.

28.01.2013 23:39 John Winwood ist offline Email an John Winwood senden Homepage von John Winwood Beiträge von John Winwood suchen Nehmen Sie John Winwood in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Hartmut von Holdt
Administrator

Zitat:
Original von David Byrden
Most importantly, this supports the theory that renumbering into the 700-series had not happened before Beja.

David

Yes, i thought the fact that the most famous Tiger at Beja grave 1 still carried his turret number "142" confirms it.

I would bet that one day will come a photo out of the fog wich shows the turret number of the Tiger wreck ( who ended up together with 823/833 at Beja 2 ) as "11".

29.01.2013 18:51 Hartmut von Holdt ist offline Email an Hartmut von Holdt senden Homepage von Hartmut von Holdt Beiträge von Hartmut von Holdt suchen Nehmen Sie Hartmut von Holdt in Ihre Freundesliste auf
David Byrden

Zitat:
Original von John Winwood
What do you think about the location of the photos of Tiger #813 being towed?

Actually, it's just 500m after the bridge photos. You can almost see it in them.

Here's the Google view of the rocks behind 813;

And here's Tiger 813 and the others retreating.

David

29.01.2013 20:17 David Byrden ist offline Email an David Byrden senden Homepage von David Byrden Beiträge von David Byrden suchen Nehmen Sie David Byrden in Ihre Freundesliste auf
John Winwood
Researcher

Zitat:
Original von David Byrden
Zitat:
What do you think about the location of the photos of Tiger #813 being towed?

Actually, it's just 500m after the bridge photos. You can almost see it in them.

Here's the Google view of the rocks behind 813;

And here's Tiger 813 under tow

David

Yes, looks like a perfect match. Even down to the white building on the ridge.

This other photo of 121 may be more challenging?

I have always suspected this is also Beja/Sidi Nsir. Looks like kind of the same background and the seemingly ever-present jeeps.

29.01.2013 20:41 John Winwood ist offline Email an John Winwood senden Homepage von John Winwood Beiträge von John Winwood suchen Nehmen Sie John Winwood in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Jerry Mumot
Researcher

Nice job David Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

I wanted to ask about the location of this Pz.III...

... but then I noticed it's the same tank from Sidi Nsir and the mountains look similar, too

Zitat:
I have always suspected this is also Beja/Sidi Nsir. Looks like kind of the same background and the seemingly ever-present jeeps.

I agree! That much mud on the roadwheels is a clear giveaway this tank was fighting at Beja

30.01.2013 00:36 Jerry Mumot ist offline Email an Jerry Mumot senden Beiträge von Jerry Mumot suchen Nehmen Sie Jerry Mumot in Ihre Freundesliste auf
John Winwood
Researcher

RE: Nice job David Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Zitat:
Original von Jerry Mumot
I wanted to ask about the location of this Pz.III... ... but then I noticed it's the same tank from Sidi Nsir and the mountains look similar, too

Yes, moving up the road to east of Sidi Nsir station. Sidi Nsir station and surrounding trees are in background.

Is this also Sidi Nsir?

30.01.2013 00:54 John Winwood ist offline Email an John Winwood senden Homepage von John Winwood Beiträge von John Winwood suchen Nehmen Sie John Winwood in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Allen Dail
Expert

Great work finding locations David.
Good spot on the tank being towed and being the same one as the Sid Nsir one Jerry.
Hello John great pic and it looks like the Sidi Nsir area to me. The Soldiers are marching onto and down the railroad tracks. Also you can see some barbed wire and two of the fence pickets between the soldiers and the Panzer.

I was always wondering were the wadi crossing series was located myself.

30.01.2013 01:39 Allen Dail ist offline Email an Allen Dail senden Beiträge von Allen Dail suchen Nehmen Sie Allen Dail in Ihre Freundesliste auf
David Byrden

RE: Nice job David Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Zitat:
Original von Jerry Mumot
I wanted to ask about the location of this Pz.III...

... but then I noticed it's the same tank from Sidi Nsir and the mountains look similar, too

Yes, it's going south-east from the station. Does anyone know where it's going? All the way to Tebourba?

David

30.01.2013 02:46 David Byrden ist offline Email an David Byrden senden Homepage von David Byrden Beiträge von David Byrden suchen Nehmen Sie David Byrden in Ihre Freundesliste auf
David Byrden

Here's Tiger 231 on the Robaa road.

It was difficult to be sure of this one, because the hill behind the Tiger, visible in several photos, is so small that it doesn't show up in Google's terrain data. But it has subtle shadowing that can be seen in certain satellite images (Google offers multiple images for some locations).

Another detail in the photos - critical for proving that this is the right location - is a small bush that wandered out into the middle of a field and decided to stay there. Amazingly, the farmers have been ploughing around it for 70 years without removing it.

David

31.01.2013 01:15 David Byrden ist offline Email an David Byrden senden Homepage von David Byrden Beiträge von David Byrden suchen Nehmen Sie David Byrden in Ihre Freundesliste auf
David Byrden

Operation Eilbote 1 Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

These (and several other) photos of Tigers crossing a wadi beside some hills, have intrigued me for a while;

not least because, in what is obviously the same location, we see Tigers going in both directions.

Unfortunately, Northern Tunisia is full of lines of hills that vaguely resemble these photos.

The very helpful annotations by Uffz. Kempke in his photo album were the key to solving this, when I realised that this was taken at the same place;

Google Earth let me "stand" there and see the same line of hills in the distance;

The small hillock to the right of the Pz.3, and the main line of hills with a ridge at their base, are all there; but now a modern road and a bridge cross the stream at that place, and not by coincidence.

"Tigers in Combat 1" describes only one event which could have led the Tigers through here. During Operation Eilbote 1, on 20 January 1943, it says;

"Attack via the crossing 7 kilometers north of the Ksar Lemsa castle in an easterly direction towards Sibha. Later on, the force moves back to the crossing..."

The photo location lies halfway between their starting point and Sibha. It is the entrance to the pass through the hills. And if they returned, they would have to cross it in the other direction.

Here is the crossing during Operation Eilbote.

David

01.03.2013 02:36 David Byrden ist offline Email an David Byrden senden Homepage von David Byrden Beiträge von David Byrden suchen Nehmen Sie David Byrden in Ihre Freundesliste auf
David Byrden

Well, no surprise; I have put all these photos of "07" at the same place on the same day : the crossing at Oued Maarouf.

David

04.03.2013 17:05 David Byrden ist offline Email an David Byrden senden Homepage von David Byrden Beiträge von David Byrden suchen Nehmen Sie David Byrden in Ihre Freundesliste auf
David Byrden

No Tigers in this photo, but it may be of interest. It's from Uffz. Kempke's album. The presence of a 25 pdr gun suggested Sidi N'sir;

Google Earth proves it (the icon represents a real farmhouse):

In fact, it puts the gun on the south side of the Mateur road, where Johnathan Wilkinson's map tells us to expect these guns.

David

15.03.2013 03:32 David Byrden ist offline Email an David Byrden senden Homepage von David Byrden Beiträge von David Byrden suchen Nehmen Sie David Byrden in Ihre Freundesliste auf
David Byrden

Zitat:
Original von Hartmut von Holdt

Here behind the SKfz.250 should rest the semovente

Actually, check the rock formations. The Semovente is almost 100 meters ahead of this point. The photo may not be wide enough to see it.

David

15.03.2013 15:08 David Byrden ist offline Email an David Byrden senden Homepage von David Byrden Beiträge von David Byrden suchen Nehmen Sie David Byrden in Ihre Freundesliste auf
David Byrden

Zitat:
This other photo of 121 may be more challenging?

Once again, the unique rock formations allow one to pin down the location of a photo to within a few meters. And you were correct.

As you suspected, Tiger 121 is retreating from Hunt's Gap toward Sidi N'sir.

I've added it to the map of the Hunt's Gap retreat.

David

04.04.2013 01:45 David Byrden ist offline Email an David Byrden senden Homepage von David Byrden Beiträge von David Byrden suchen Nehmen Sie David Byrden in Ihre Freundesliste auf
David Byrden

This photo - published during the war on a German cigarette card - shows the attack on Sidi N'sir. The tanks are at the last ridge before the valley, and the forward ones can see the British positions below. Presumably they are firing on them.

We can't see the railway station, but we can see the hills behind it and the narrow pass (behind the nearest tank) leading to the railway station.

The rest of the Kampfgruppe ought to be spaced out along the road behind us.

David

06.04.2013 02:35 David Byrden ist offline Email an David Byrden senden Homepage von David Byrden Beiträge von David Byrden suchen Nehmen Sie David Byrden in Ihre Freundesliste auf
David Byrden

I must apologise, my first location of this photo was wrong.
I just performed a complete "walk" of the road in Google Earth to check the rocks and the horizon, etc., and thus I found the real place where the photo was taken.

It's a good place for photographs; you've just come over the top of the djebel and begun to descend into Hunt's Gap. The whole valley opens up before you.

But it's 2km east of where I originally thought, and consequently I guess the tanks are not yet firing on the British positions.

In fact, our famous wrecked Semovente assault gun should be visible at the corner here (arrowed), if we could only get a sharper copy of the image.

I've added this location to my Google Map of the German advance on Sidi N'sir

David

09.04.2013 16:58 David Byrden ist offline Email an David Byrden senden Homepage von David Byrden Beiträge von David Byrden suchen Nehmen Sie David Byrden in Ihre Freundesliste auf
David Byrden

Zitat:
Is this also Sidi Nsir?

John;

Why, yes it is.

I've added it to my map of the Sidi N'sir battle.

David

09.05.2013 01:04 David Byrden ist offline Email an David Byrden senden Homepage von David Byrden Beiträge von David Byrden suchen Nehmen Sie David Byrden in Ihre Freundesliste auf
David Byrden

Zitat:
Original von Hartmut von Holdt
i found some other Panzers of the 10PD/7.Reg. on the same place on that road.

Here behind the SKfz.250 should rest the semovente

This should be the same Panzer IV as the one in the foreground

It may be the same tank, but I'm sure it's not in the same place. After a long examination of the terrain, I think that tank is very close to Sidi N'sir.
But it's not able to observe anything yet, so I added it to the map of the approach to Sidi N'sir.

David

10.05.2013 13:33 David Byrden ist offline Email an David Byrden senden Homepage von David Byrden Beiträge von David Byrden suchen Nehmen Sie David Byrden in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Hartmut von Holdt
Administrator

That should be the same location

10.05.2013 14:09 Hartmut von Holdt ist offline Email an Hartmut von Holdt senden Homepage von Hartmut von Holdt Beiträge von Hartmut von Holdt suchen Nehmen Sie Hartmut von Holdt in Ihre Freundesliste auf
David Byrden

Sorry, I did not make myself clear. These two photos are in the same place; the Pz.4 close-up is not.

I will explain the logic.

With a tank of this unit, covered in mud, our search should begin in the Beja attack. And because we can see hills in the distance, we must look at the road before Sidi N'sir - because once you get down into the valley, it's not possible to see that far.

We are looking for a stony hill on the right side of the road:

Along the road to Sidi N'sir, all the way from the top of the djebel, the ground on the right side is lower than the road. There is only one possible hill near the road, the one behind the Semovente.

But when you look to the left of that, you don't see a distant line of hills. Instead you see the famous, very recognisable Hill 609;

So, we must look away from the road. We need a stony hill with a small gap on the left side. A line of hills must be visible in the distance.

There is only one place that matches approximately. It's not exactly the same view, but that can be the fault of Google Earth. When you use Google Earth, you must understand that the folding of the ground is only approximate.

When you stand on the ground, you can see a round stony hill, and many hills in the distance (see A).

If you look at the stony hill from above, you will see that it has a small gap (see B).

And the location itself is a logical place to stop and observe, because it is on the edge of a rise in the ground.

David

10.05.2013 18:27 David Byrden ist offline Email an David Byrden senden Homepage von David Byrden Beiträge von David Byrden suchen Nehmen Sie David Byrden in Ihre Freundesliste auf
David Byrden

No Tigers in these photos, but they may be useful somehow.

These two, I believe, are the same tank at the same place;

It's not muddy, but we do seem to be in Operation Ochsenkopf because we can see the same hills as in the other photo;

The symmetric round hill behind the Pz.4, and the left/right bends in the road, can match only one place; the top of the djebel, earlier than any other photo.

David

11.05.2013 01:44 David Byrden ist offline Email an David Byrden senden Homepage von David Byrden Beiträge von David Byrden suchen Nehmen Sie David Byrden in Ihre Freundesliste auf
David Byrden

The study of the terrain in these photos has led me to an unexpected conclusion;

This is the Semovente.

David

11.05.2013 16:43 David Byrden ist offline Email an David Byrden senden Homepage von David Byrden Beiträge von David Byrden suchen Nehmen Sie David Byrden in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Allen Dail
Expert

more pics of series Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

hello everyone great research David. Here are some more pics from various books of same series or location. Most are not Tigers. IFf they are off topic of site just let me know and I will delete my post. I put the pic info on the pic where I remembered and some are from previous threads here a one from the internet, Hope they help with your research and to see if they are all in same general area.
I will post them in groups of four.
PANZER III 719 TIGER BESIDE POWERLINER ALBUM
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s236/...g%20501/065.jpg

11.05.2013 20:34 Allen Dail ist offline Email an Allen Dail senden Beiträge von Allen Dail suchen Nehmen Sie Allen Dail in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Allen Dail
Expert

11.05.2013 20:35 Allen Dail ist offline Email an Allen Dail senden Beiträge von Allen Dail suchen Nehmen Sie Allen Dail in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Allen Dail
Expert

11.05.2013 20:36 Allen Dail ist offline Email an Allen Dail senden Beiträge von Allen Dail suchen Nehmen Sie Allen Dail in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Allen Dail
Expert

From the photos it looks like three different tigers are here if these pics are from the same series timeframe. The tiger beside panzer II 719 from the powerliner album possible apg , tiger 11 and tiger 823. could the rear view of the tiger moving down the roand in the column rear view be a pic of the rear of one of these tanks?
Best regards.
Allen

11.05.2013 20:39 Allen Dail ist offline Email an Allen Dail senden Beiträge von Allen Dail suchen Nehmen Sie Allen Dail in Ihre Freundesliste auf
David Byrden

RE: more pics of series Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Zitat:
Original von Allen Dail
If they are off topic of site just let me know and I will delete my post.

I know that I've been posting non-Tiger photos, but they are tanks that are likely to appear in photos beside Tigers, so they can give us useful information.

For example, this one;

The Tiger is just a 2.co Tiger, but the Pz.3 strongly suggests Sidi N'sir.

Of the photos that you posted, some of them are listed in my "event" page for the road to Sidi N'sir. I have annotated each one.

Zitat:
Original von Allen Dail
Is this the road that the tank column is on?

No, it's not the same road; it's at right angles and it actually leads to Hill 609; you can see this on the Google Map.

David

12.05.2013 12:40 David Byrden ist offline Email an David Byrden senden Homepage von David Byrden Beiträge von David Byrden suchen Nehmen Sie David Byrden in Ihre Freundesliste auf
David Byrden

Zitat:
Original von Allen Dail

Is this the curve behind the Pz III 179?

Good question! The horizon looks right. I agree that we're up in the hills around the same general area, but it's hard to say which curve the Pz.III is at. It's the next day after the Pz.IV was photographed, so we may assume the photographer had time to wander. There are 3 left curves in the road here.

I don't see any sign of the Semovente.

There seem to be 2 ridges in the distance, between the Pz.III and the mountains. That would mean 2 curves in the road, so we're at the highest curve of the three. The middle one "1" seems to be stepped, and the Google photos support that.

Anyway, the interesting point is that the Tiger is going to Sidi N'sir on the day after the battle (or later). As the accounts tell us, the armoured column stretched a long way back on this road, so they must have spent the night there.

Zitat:
Original von Allen Dail

An excellent and useful photo that confirms the other ones. It was taken standing near the rear end of the Semovente, looking uphill. The rocky bluff shows up in Google photos;

but it's too small for their altitude modelling.

This is at the same place;

I'm surprised that they were firing at the British from 2.5km away, without direct sight.

David

12.05.2013 15:30 David Byrden ist offline Email an David Byrden senden Homepage von David Byrden Beiträge von David Byrden suchen Nehmen Sie David Byrden in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Allen Dail
Expert

Hello David
Thanks for answering my questions. Yes, I agree the non tiger photos help with finding the locations,battles and Id'ing the timeframe of the photos.

I checked your google map and I see the road that branches off heading to hill 609 now. The one that you can see in the far background behind the Semovente.

Here are a few more I forgot to post the other day, These are the last ones I have found of this battle or timeframe.

The first one is of a panzer III and I think it is from the schiffer soft cover Tigers in Combat or tigers kampf and tatics. I cant remember exactly. It's location reminds me of the Panzer III with Pows. maybe a little further down the same road.

13.05.2013 23:24 Allen Dail ist offline Email an Allen Dail senden Beiträge von Allen Dail suchen Nehmen Sie Allen Dail in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Allen Dail
Expert

You have this first pic of the Luftwaffe Kubel on your page I include it here to place it with the rear view below it.

The other views of the Instandsetzung Kubel beside captured trucks I think is on the same road and I think the Kubel with the captured English soldier is in the same area as well not 100% on that one.

13.05.2013 23:28 Allen Dail ist offline Email an Allen Dail senden Beiträge von Allen Dail suchen Nehmen Sie Allen Dail in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Allen Dail
Expert

The last two I am not sure of location could be anywhere in Tunisia. The Kubel being pushed looks to be under fire or a smoke screen.
The Kubel with the pennant reminds me of the area where Tiger 813 was under tow.

Hope these views help a little.
Best Regards
Allen

13.05.2013 23:31 Allen Dail ist offline Email an Allen Dail senden Beiträge von Allen Dail suchen Nehmen Sie Allen Dail in Ihre Freundesliste auf
John Winwood
Researcher

Video Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

The propaganda crew shot video also. Video of the 25-pounders and the Sidi Nsir station here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNgqgZKLbU8

14.05.2013 17:50 John Winwood ist offline Email an John Winwood senden Homepage von John Winwood Beiträge von John Winwood suchen Nehmen Sie John Winwood in Ihre Freundesliste auf
David Byrden

Zitat:
Original von Allen Dail

[/URL]

Hope these views help a little.
Best Regards
Allen

Thanks, Allen.

I can place this one 500m from the bridge photo, but I don't know that it's the same event.

Do we know the photographer?

It's now added to my map of the Hunt's Gap retreat.

David

16.05.2013 00:12 David Byrden ist offline Email an David Byrden senden Homepage von David Byrden Beiträge von David Byrden suchen Nehmen Sie David Byrden in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Allen Dail
Expert

Hi David all the Kubelwagen photos are just credited to the Bundsarchiv. no photograher is listed. Nice that you were able to id the location of that one near the bridge.

16.05.2013 02:15 Allen Dail ist offline Email an Allen Dail senden Beiträge von Allen Dail suchen Nehmen Sie Allen Dail in Ihre Freundesliste auf
David Byrden

Another easy one. This is halfway between the station and the Semovente. I've added it to my map of the Sidi N'sir Battle. Google doesn't model the outcrop at the right but you can see it in the satellite photos.

David

16.05.2013 11:52 David Byrden ist offline Email an David Byrden senden Homepage von David Byrden Beiträge von David Byrden suchen Nehmen Sie David Byrden in Ihre Freundesliste auf
David Byrden

RE: Video Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Zitat:
Video of the 25-pounders and the Sidi Nsir station here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNgqgZKLbU8

Thanks, John, that's interesting. A lot of locations that could potentially be identified. But I don't see any way to say where the 25pdr is.

David

16.05.2013 16:10 David Byrden ist offline Email an David Byrden senden Homepage von David Byrden Beiträge von David Byrden suchen Nehmen Sie David Byrden in Ihre Freundesliste auf
John Winwood
Researcher

RE: Video Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Also, Ceges Soma has a number of pictures of the 25 pounders destroyed/captured in their firing pits.

http://www.cegesoma.be/cms/banque_img_en.php

16.05.2013 22:49 John Winwood ist offline Email an John Winwood senden Homepage von John Winwood Beiträge von John Winwood suchen Nehmen Sie John Winwood in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Seiten (4): [1] 2 3 nächste » ... letzte »  
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Gehe zu: