Registrierung Mitgliederliste Administratoren und Moderatoren Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Zur Startseite

Tiger im Focus » Tiger-Abteilungen Heer » sPzAbt.501/424 » Ergänzung zur Gallerie 501 Ostfront » Hallo Gast [anmelden|registrieren]
Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Seiten (3): [1] 2 3 nächste » Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
Hartmut von Holdt
Administrator

Ergänzung zur Gallerie 501 Ostfront Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hier können Bilder als Vorschläge zur Ergänzung der Galerie gepostet werden. Wenn sich Bilder nicht sebst erklären(durch Turmnummer z.B.) dann bitte weitere Informationen geben die die Zugehörigkeit zur Einheit belegen.

Here you can post pics to complete galerie. If the image dosn´t show automaticly(turret number etc.) that the Tiger belonged to this unit, please make plausible why it should be belonged to it.

16.03.2008 16:12 Hartmut von Holdt ist offline Email an Hartmut von Holdt senden Homepage von Hartmut von Holdt Beiträge von Hartmut von Holdt suchen Nehmen Sie Hartmut von Holdt in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Chris Brown
Super Moderator

1.Kp + 2.Kp Additions Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Rear view showing camo pattern on the bin

This is 200 rather than 201 because the top curve of a second zero can just be seen above the open hatch.

This Tiger is currently in the gallery as 332. The three pics listed below need moving to 232.

http://www.tiif.de/bilder/501O332%207.jpg
http://www.tiif.de/bilder/501O332%206.jpg
http://www.tiif.de/bilder/501O332%205.jpg

Chris.

18.04.2008 19:05 Chris Brown ist offline Email an Chris Brown senden Beiträge von Chris Brown suchen Nehmen Sie Chris Brown in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Chris Brown
Super Moderator

3.Kp Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

31X
The Tiger in the foreground is in the gallery as 331. The normal location of a first digit is where we see the '3' and the next digit seems to be a '1', suggesting this is '31X'. Perhaps the circular Lifting Lug has been confused with a '3'?

3.Kp, probably 311

The 1st & 3rd digits are flat-topped and the 2nd digit is round-topped hence 323.
The netting on the right hull side is a match for the Tiger in the background of the 31X pic above.

331?
This Tiger is in the gallery as 301 (http://www.tiif.de/bilder/501O301%203.jpg). The second digit appears to be flat-topped, suggesting a '3'. Perhaps this is 331. Any thoughts?

Chris.

18.04.2008 19:43 Chris Brown ist offline Email an Chris Brown senden Beiträge von Chris Brown suchen Nehmen Sie Chris Brown in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Chris Brown
Super Moderator

Gallery Suggestions Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

This pic is in the gallery as unidentified

It is probably 132. The negative image seems to show the 3rd digit has a rounded top and flat bottom, suggesting a '2'

This pic is in the gallery as 224, but the whitewash camo seems to match 221 rather than 224

This closeup of the gallery pic shows prominent splodges of whitewash immediately above and below the vision slot.

These splodges are present on this pic of 221. The whitewash in this general area of the turret also seems to match.

There is no apparent match with this pic of 224

These 3 pics of a haircutting session are in the gallery as unidentified.

This pic of the scene shows a first digit of '3' and distinct vertical mark on the driver's plate.

There appears to be a matching mark on this pic of 301already in the gallery.

Do we have a match?

19.04.2008 01:56 Chris Brown ist offline Email an Chris Brown senden Beiträge von Chris Brown suchen Nehmen Sie Chris Brown in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Chris Brown
Super Moderator

More Unknowns for the Gallery Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

2Kp during Operation Humboldt with 20PD

Pic taken in the same location as the rear shot of 223 posted above

Chris.

19.04.2008 02:05 Chris Brown ist offline Email an Chris Brown senden Beiträge von Chris Brown suchen Nehmen Sie Chris Brown in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Hartmut von Holdt
Administrator

Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Some nice pics Chris thanks!

I will add them soon.....im not agree with Tiger 301 as the barbiers chair

19.04.2008 19:54 Hartmut von Holdt ist offline Email an Hartmut von Holdt senden Homepage von Hartmut von Holdt Beiträge von Hartmut von Holdt suchen Nehmen Sie Hartmut von Holdt in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Chris Brown
Super Moderator

300 Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hartmut,

Tiger 300 in the gallery could be 505 rather than 501.

I believe Dr.Wilhelm Knauth, is on the left and have seen the others listed as Junk, Breski, unknown and Diestelhorst.

This pic of Dr. Knauth does seem to confirm the suspicion.

Chris.

20.04.2008 22:03 Chris Brown ist offline Email an Chris Brown senden Beiträge von Chris Brown suchen Nehmen Sie Chris Brown in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Hartmut von Holdt
Administrator

RE: 300 Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Zitat:
Original von Chris Brown
Hartmut,

Tiger 300 in the gallery could be 505 rather than 501.

I believe Dr.Wilhelm Knauth, is on the left and have seen the others listed as Junk, Breski, unknown and Diestelhorst.

This pic of Dr. Knauth does seem to confirm the suspicion.

Chris.

Yes absolutely.....have to check where this pic coming from

edit: Ok i cant recall in the moment where this pic coming from....

There was a mid production Tiger 300 in 505

is this the same Tiger?

It look like alot of 501 photos were made on this same location and 300 fits well

The "3" on the pic in question looks like it has a straight top but the "3" on the 505 turret looks like round top....both version of the "3" were used in the same time frame in 505 so..............i don´t know

21.04.2008 06:14 Hartmut von Holdt ist offline Email an Hartmut von Holdt senden Homepage von Hartmut von Holdt Beiträge von Hartmut von Holdt suchen Nehmen Sie Hartmut von Holdt in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Hartmut von Holdt
Administrator

Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Ok, i added the pics to the gallery and hope i forgot nothing.

Sometimes its hard to get not confused when the changes on so many points are to do....may you check it out from time to time....a simple typo (like on 232) caused confusion sometimes unglücklich

22.04.2008 11:40 Hartmut von Holdt ist offline Email an Hartmut von Holdt senden Homepage von Hartmut von Holdt Beiträge von Hartmut von Holdt suchen Nehmen Sie Hartmut von Holdt in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Chris Brown
Super Moderator

300 Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hartmut,

You are correct that the pic of 300 has features which can be interpreted as either 501 or 505.

Looking at examples of other Company Commanders' tanks in the two units though supports the 505 proposal.

200 of 505 shares the solid colour numerals and they are located towards the top of the turret, the bottom of the '0' aligning with the vision slot.

200 of 501 has the typical outline numbers, which are located lower down the turret side.

On balance the 505 arguement is strong.

Happy to check out the galleries periodically as requested.

Chris.

22.04.2008 17:18 Chris Brown ist offline Email an Chris Brown senden Beiträge von Chris Brown suchen Nehmen Sie Chris Brown in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Chris Brown
Super Moderator

300 Again Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Looking again at the two close-up pics of 300, they appear to share another feature which could confirm a match.

The top end of the figure 3 looks a little distorted in both pics. This is because the 3 overlaps the edge of the protruding front bar in the top corner.

The first pic has a shadow which indicates the front bar's position.

In the second pic the 3 again appears distorted where it is painted over the edge of the protrusion.

Chris.

22.04.2008 19:53 Chris Brown ist offline Email an Chris Brown senden Beiträge von Chris Brown suchen Nehmen Sie Chris Brown in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Alexander Gerlach
Expert

"134" Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hi,

Chris posted this photo above as "323":

We can also see this tank on this photo (in background):

Here another one:

For me is "134":

In negative:

Originall:

And with marked shape:

Cheers

03.05.2008 13:27 Alexander Gerlach ist offline Email an Alexander Gerlach senden Beiträge von Alexander Gerlach suchen Nehmen Sie Alexander Gerlach in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Chris Brown
Super Moderator

"134" Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Alexander,

Thanks for the update. It's nice to see I was close!

Chris.

10.05.2008 14:34 Chris Brown ist offline Email an Chris Brown senden Beiträge von Chris Brown suchen Nehmen Sie Chris Brown in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Alexander Gerlach
Expert

Next one:

"X23", "23X" ???

Cheers

10.05.2008 22:01 Alexander Gerlach ist offline Email an Alexander Gerlach senden Beiträge von Alexander Gerlach suchen Nehmen Sie Alexander Gerlach in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Hartmut von Holdt
Administrator

Zitat:
Original von Alexander Gerlach
Next one:

"X23", "23X" ???

Cheers

Smells like this one(leading Tiger) with the fuel pump on the bin

I gues the "2" is the first digit and if he is from the 2.Kompanie then it have to be 234 cause we know 231,232 and 233.

10.05.2008 23:30 Hartmut von Holdt ist offline Email an Hartmut von Holdt senden Homepage von Hartmut von Holdt Beiträge von Hartmut von Holdt suchen Nehmen Sie Hartmut von Holdt in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Chris Brown
Super Moderator

201? Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Alexander,

Not very scientific, and (considering my recent track record) possibly foolhardy, but could #201 be a possibility too?

The motorcyclists in the full pic of #200 match those in your pic, suggesting same time and location

The two pics show different Tigers.

It is likely that 200 and 201 would be found together.

The normal position of the first digit suggests your pic starts with a #2. The second digit seems to have a rounded bottom, and a #1 would fit nicely in the narrow un-whitewashed space left over.

Possible?

Chris.

10.05.2008 23:32 Chris Brown ist offline Email an Chris Brown senden Beiträge von Chris Brown suchen Nehmen Sie Chris Brown in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Hartmut von Holdt
Administrator

There is a chance this Tiger on Alexanders pic is another shot of Tiger 231

The special style with the extra large "1" could fit well. If so there was some time between Alexanders pic and the other known pics of Tiger 231, but actually it is possibly the same tank.

11.05.2008 09:21 Hartmut von Holdt ist offline Email an Hartmut von Holdt senden Homepage von Hartmut von Holdt Beiträge von Hartmut von Holdt suchen Nehmen Sie Hartmut von Holdt in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Chris Brown
Super Moderator

224? Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

This pic is in the gallery assigned as #224 on the left of this pair of tigers

A close up of this image from 'Panzer Colours 3/Culver' suggests it is a 1.Kp Tiger

In the negative the first digit has a straight back and narrow bottom so looks like a '1'.

The second digit is rounded top and bottom so is neither a '2' nor a '3', hence is a '0'.

The third digit is round topped and must also be a '0' as 501 does not have the #102 according to 'Tigers In Combat I/Schneider'.

Does anyone have any comment or other pics of this Tiger to confirm / disprove the suggestion that this is #100?

Chris.

19.06.2008 15:11 Chris Brown ist offline Email an Chris Brown senden Beiträge von Chris Brown suchen Nehmen Sie Chris Brown in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Hartmut von Holdt
Administrator

A nice one of Tiger 324 we allready know as a wreck new on Ebay.

And another one from the same seller

14.11.2008 11:03 Hartmut von Holdt ist offline Email an Hartmut von Holdt senden Homepage von Hartmut von Holdt Beiträge von Hartmut von Holdt suchen Nehmen Sie Hartmut von Holdt in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Mario Lippert

Diese Vergleiche "aktiver Dienst" und "Wrack" sind sehr interessant.

Dieses Foto vom "324" ist anscheinend noch nicht in der Gallerie.

14.11.2008 13:15 Mario Lippert ist offline Email an Mario Lippert senden Beiträge von Mario Lippert suchen Nehmen Sie Mario Lippert in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Grant Hall †

2x Unknown = 223 Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

I believe this unknown posted by Chris is '223'...

..and this photo I can across also to be '223':

Here's the positive ID '223's from the gallery:

I believe the 2 photos are a match for '223' in this position/location:

1. Bent up front right side fender.
2. Position of 'hung' right-hand tow cable.
3. Half open 'hanging' muzzle bag.
4. Open driver's hatch.

..also note on the above photo;
5. the half open loader's hatch.
Plus the position of the crewman right front of mantlet, the standing men, men with poles etc.

Hope this makes some sense,
Grant.

Dieser Beitrag wurde schon 5 mal editiert, zum letzten mal von Grant Hall † am 16.10.2009 17:14.

14.10.2009 14:41 Grant Hall † ist offline Email an Grant Hall † senden Beiträge von Grant Hall † suchen Nehmen Sie Grant Hall † in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Grant Hall †

Not '223' Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Unforunately, everything in the above post tends to make me believe this this photo is not '223':

Amongst other things:
No balkenkreuz on the hull side.
No evidence of the bent up front right side fender.
No left rear mud flap.

..but mainly because the turret bin number looks faked to me:

The 2nd '2' overlaps the 1st '2' and the '3' overlaps the '2'.
The 3 numbers rise up to match the (photo) angle of the bin but the bottom of the 1st '2' and the top of the '3' are perfectly hoziontal.
..and the numbers are not in the 'real' left to right middle of the bin.

Any thoughts?

Grant.

16.10.2009 17:43 Grant Hall † ist offline Email an Grant Hall † senden Beiträge von Grant Hall † suchen Nehmen Sie Grant Hall † in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Chris Brown
Super Moderator

Hi Grant,

Thanks for the interesting posts.

I'm convinced that this is #223 as you say. Do you think that the Tiger on the right might be #221? the camo pattern on the hull forward right side looks like a possible match.

I think you're probably correct with this one being #223 too.

I have concerns about this one though. Agreed it does not seem to match existing photos of #223. Not sure I would go as far as supporting the 'fake' number theory though. The ebay seller was Gamsdivision (aka Historical Media) and his stuff is normally dependable. Perhaps what we are seeing is a bin renumbered in a hurry?
I think that there is a Balkenkreuz on the hull side - it's just hard to see.
Perhaps we are looking at #223 but at a different time or (more likely?) a different #223 rather than a fake #223.

Comments welcome.

Chris.

16.10.2009 18:57 Chris Brown ist offline Email an Chris Brown senden Beiträge von Chris Brown suchen Nehmen Sie Chris Brown in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Grant Hall †

Hi Chris,
Firstly my apologies to gamsdivision1944 if he reads this. His ebay and forums feedback appears to exemplary. "Faked" was a bad choice of word on my part, in hindsight I'd have been better to have said I'm a little 'unconvinced" by the numbering.
I wish I could have seen the original photo on ebay. The copy I've been looking at is quite pixelated, which might explain the distortion.

Well spotted with '221'. The side hull whitewash marks do look to match. The gun sleeve light and dark looks close as well.

Grant.

16.10.2009 19:57 Grant Hall † ist offline Email an Grant Hall † senden Beiträge von Grant Hall † suchen Nehmen Sie Grant Hall † in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Chris Brown
Super Moderator

Hi Grant,

this is the original version from Ebay, probably little different from the one you already have.

As you have identified the numbers are definitely dodgy.

Chris

16.10.2009 23:59 Chris Brown ist offline Email an Chris Brown senden Beiträge von Chris Brown suchen Nehmen Sie Chris Brown in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Hartmut von Holdt
Administrator

22.10.2009 23:14 Hartmut von Holdt ist offline Email an Hartmut von Holdt senden Homepage von Hartmut von Holdt Beiträge von Hartmut von Holdt suchen Nehmen Sie Hartmut von Holdt in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Chris Brown
Super Moderator

#223 Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Currently on ebay.de.

Link:
http://cgi.ebay.de/Foto-2-Weltkrieg-Wehr...=item414d33e775

Gallery Size:

No connection with the seller.

Edit: a clearer copy posted on Ebay April 2010 shows #223 rather than #123 as originally thought.
Chris

21.02.2010 15:16 Chris Brown ist offline Email an Chris Brown senden Beiträge von Chris Brown suchen Nehmen Sie Chris Brown in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Chris Brown
Super Moderator

#221 Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Currently on ebay.de

Link:
http://cgi.ebay.de/Panzer-Tank-Foto-Orig...=item4aa0ce16a4

No connection.

Chris.

06.05.2010 10:04 Chris Brown ist offline Email an Chris Brown senden Beiträge von Chris Brown suchen Nehmen Sie Chris Brown in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Hartmut von Holdt
Administrator

Thanks!

It is nice we have here the rarely seen Vorgelege-Hilfskran in action.

06.05.2010 11:06 Hartmut von Holdt ist offline Email an Hartmut von Holdt senden Homepage von Hartmut von Holdt Beiträge von Hartmut von Holdt suchen Nehmen Sie Hartmut von Holdt in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Robert Kraska
Expert

Tiger 312 Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Bin die letzte Zeit sehr beschäftigt, nebenbei ist mir die 312 der 501 untergekommen. Aufgrund des Moiree Effektes hier zwar nicht zu erkennen, doch mit Lupe eindeutig als 312 zu identifizieren.

Tschüss
Robert K.

17.06.2010 01:13 Robert Kraska ist offline Email an Robert Kraska senden Beiträge von Robert Kraska suchen Nehmen Sie Robert Kraska in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Robert Kraska
Expert

312 Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hier mal durch die Lupe geknipst.

Tschüss
Robert K.

17.06.2010 10:22 Robert Kraska ist offline Email an Robert Kraska senden Beiträge von Robert Kraska suchen Nehmen Sie Robert Kraska in Ihre Freundesliste auf
David Byrden

17.06.2010 22:44 David Byrden ist offline Email an David Byrden senden Homepage von David Byrden Beiträge von David Byrden suchen Nehmen Sie David Byrden in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Chris Brown
Super Moderator

Are we thinking #322 rather than #312?

Chris

18.06.2010 00:37 Chris Brown ist offline Email an Chris Brown senden Beiträge von Chris Brown suchen Nehmen Sie Chris Brown in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Robert Kraska
Expert

Tschüss
Robert K.

18.06.2010 18:20 Robert Kraska ist offline Email an Robert Kraska senden Beiträge von Robert Kraska suchen Nehmen Sie Robert Kraska in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Robert Kraska
Expert

Definitiv 312. Durch die Lupe kann man die Umrisse der 1 besser erkennen als auf dem von mir gemachten Foto.

Chris don`t focus to much at the bottom of the 1.

Tschüss
Robert K.

24.06.2010 23:11 Robert Kraska ist offline Email an Robert Kraska senden Beiträge von Robert Kraska suchen Nehmen Sie Robert Kraska in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Chris Brown
Super Moderator

Thanks Robert,

I see it now.

Chris.

25.06.2010 00:19 Chris Brown ist offline Email an Chris Brown senden Beiträge von Chris Brown suchen Nehmen Sie Chris Brown in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Blondel/Pascal
Gast

Tiger I Nr. 223 ? Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hello

Like me, do you see "223" on this Tiger ?

Regards

26.07.2010 23:45
Chris Brown
Super Moderator

Hi Pascal,

I do.

I think this one was agreed on Grant's post higher up the page but the gallery update was missed.

Chris.

27.07.2010 00:35 Chris Brown ist offline Email an Chris Brown senden Beiträge von Chris Brown suchen Nehmen Sie Chris Brown in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Grant Hall †

'111' + an observation + a maybe Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hi,
Another pic of '111' that's not in the gallery.
Strangely, the markings on the front hull look different/less defined, but it is from the time/scene:

Gallery size:

Looking through the gallery I noticed the 4 pics of '132' show two different Tigers.
The two pics on the left show a post Okt'43 Tiger, centred headlight.
And the two on the right show a pre Okt'43 Tiger, headlight on the left hull roof.
I'm not saying they are not all '132', it's just an observation.
Plus I don't have any larger copies of the centre headlighted Tiger to check out.

And the maybe:
I had the pic in my '501' file, though I've no idea where it's from. Maybe it's not a '501'?

Grant.

Dieser Beitrag wurde schon 1 mal editiert, zum letzten mal von Grant Hall † am 03.08.2010 08:58.

01.08.2010 13:17 Grant Hall † ist offline Email an Grant Hall † senden Beiträge von Grant Hall † suchen Nehmen Sie Grant Hall † in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Chris Brown
Super Moderator

Hi Grant,

from the top...

Thanks for the #111 gallery addition.

Here is the one higher resolution pic of the post-Oct44 gallery #132 that I have. Not sure that the number can be determined from this copy. I think the gallery pics are from when Hartmut first started, so maybe he can shed some light on this one?

This pic is found in Concord's 'Panzer-Division 1935-1945 (3)' where it is captioned as 505 in Witebsk February 1944. The turret number is 32x, so it is not one of the five mid-production Tigers belonging to 505. The number style and location mean you are right to have it in your '501' file.

Hope this helps,

Chris.

01.08.2010 20:56 Chris Brown ist offline Email an Chris Brown senden Beiträge von Chris Brown suchen Nehmen Sie Chris Brown in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Seiten (3): [1] 2 3 nächste »  
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Gehe zu: