Registrierung Mitgliederliste Administratoren und Moderatoren Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Zur Startseite

Tiger im Focus » Tiger im 1., 2. und 3. SS-Panzerregiment und Großdeutschland » 13./SS-Panzerregiment 1 LAH » Ergänzung zur galerie 13./SS » Hallo Gast [anmelden|registrieren]
Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Seiten (5): « erste ... « vorherige 2 3 [4] 5 nächste » Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
Hartmut von Holdt
Administrator

Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Zitat:
Original von Hartmut von Holdt

Agte btw give these names for that photo:

Wohlgemuth, Reimers, Warmbrunn, the loader and Brandt......

I think Agte was correct and the guy on the right is Brandt.

Hes wearing the iron cross too and had fieldglasses around his neck what point us to the fact that he was a commander.

Further more Agte said this is the crew of Brandt´s Tiger. In his Tiger crew list we see Brandt on Tiger 1334. That could lead us easy to the assumtion that we see Tiger 1334 on that pic. But 1334 had track hangers on the turret and what i didn´t notice so far, Rob is correct and we see indeed the antenna of a Befehls on the turret roof.

So it is not Brandts crew, but just five friends(or the crew of 1305 with Brandt) who sitting on the Chief Tiger 1305.

I am really not sure.....is this Brandt too possibly?

09.04.2013 15:58 Hartmut von Holdt ist offline Email an Hartmut von Holdt senden Homepage von Hartmut von Holdt Beiträge von Hartmut von Holdt suchen Nehmen Sie Hartmut von Holdt in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Rob Fraser
Researcher

Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Zitat:
Zitat:

Agte btw give these names for that photo:

Wohlgemuth, Reimers, Warmbrunn, the loader and Brandt......

I think Agte was correct and the guy on the right is Brandt.

Hes wearing the iron cross too and had fieldglasses around his neck what point us to the fact that he was a commander.

Further more Agte said this is the crew of Brandt´s Tiger. In his Tiger crew list we see Brandt on Tiger 1334. That could lead us easy to the assumtion that we see Tiger 1334 on that pic. But 1334 had track hangers on the turret and what i didn´t notice so far, Rob is correct and we see indeed the antenna of a Befehls on the turret roof.

So it is not Brandts crew, but just five friends(or the crew of 1305 with Brandt) who sitting on the Chief Tiger 1305.

I am really not sure.....is this Brandt too possibly?

I think Agtes right on 3 of the 5 but not the order.

Reimers is first on the left not second.
I think you're right on the Brandt comparison, if your pic is from Normandy then a young mans features will change in 12 months, even with out the pressure of war.

All my books are packed away presently so again not sure of the source of this one saved from the net.
Reimers on the right.

They're in front of 411

10.04.2013 08:47 Rob Fraser ist offline Email an Rob Fraser senden Beiträge von Rob Fraser suchen Nehmen Sie Rob Fraser in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Hartmut von Holdt
Administrator

Thats what I see:

The above photo shows the crew in Klings Tiger.Kling is in the middle. I think many times the tankers were photographed in front of a Tiger, but it dosn´t mean that was the crew of the Tiger in the photo. Like on this one we see the crew of Klings Tiger S05, but the Tiger behind the men is not S05.

10.04.2013 10:19 Hartmut von Holdt ist offline Email an Hartmut von Holdt senden Homepage von Hartmut von Holdt Beiträge von Hartmut von Holdt suchen Nehmen Sie Hartmut von Holdt in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Grant Hall †

RE: 405-1305 Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Zitat:
Original von Rob Fraser

Any thoughts on the tiger with kill rings?

Hi,
Not much to see of Tiger. It looks to have 8 or 9 kill rings to me.
I don't think they were painted in a darker colour as (I think?) Michael suggested. Most likely the white paint has just burnt from the heat of the barrel.
The only other things I notice with the Tiger is; it's missing the left rear mudguard and has no left-side feiffel fitted.
The track cable also looks to be not fitted, at least in the rear pins.

About the strong jaw lined crewman.. Brandt?.
Now I'm not suggesting the Tiger is '1312'....but I've always wanted to see this man's head without the "Kopierschutz" 'O' in the way:

This is the only copy I have of this pic, so maybe on a decent size it's nothing like him?

Grant.

PS: I think these 2 are the same man. Look at the left ear. Ears are very individual.

10.04.2013 18:59 Grant Hall † ist offline Email an Grant Hall † senden Beiträge von Grant Hall † suchen Nehmen Sie Grant Hall † in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Chris Brown
Super Moderator

Looks like the same bloke...

Wasn't aware of any doubts that this was '1312.

Chris.

11.04.2013 09:42 Chris Brown ist offline Email an Chris Brown senden Beiträge von Chris Brown suchen Nehmen Sie Chris Brown in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Grant Hall †

Hi Chris,
Thanks for the copy. It does look a lot like the same man.

Zitat:
Original von Chris Brown

Wasn't aware of any doubts that this was '1312.

Chris.

I was a bit unclear in my post above. When I wrote "Now I'm not suggesting the Tiger is '1312'.."
I was meaning this photo of Rob's:

Though it could well be.

Grant.

12.04.2013 13:57 Grant Hall † ist offline Email an Grant Hall † senden Beiträge von Grant Hall † suchen Nehmen Sie Grant Hall † in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Hartmut von Holdt
Administrator

I see a handfull similaries here. Should be the same tank.

05.06.2013 18:22 Hartmut von Holdt ist offline Email an Hartmut von Holdt senden Homepage von Hartmut von Holdt Beiträge von Hartmut von Holdt suchen Nehmen Sie Hartmut von Holdt in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Rob Fraser
Researcher

Hartmut von Holdt wrote:
"I see a handfull similaries here. Should be the same tank."

There are similarities but many are common to other early LAH Tigers including this un Id'd

In higher res images of 1313 the camo on the hull side looks like it may be textured, i.e. mud.
If this was smeared on the hull front too that could explain
why there aren't any strong match's in the camo,

Are these matching hits/marks on the hull front
Or am I just seeing spots?

06.06.2013 07:14 Rob Fraser ist offline Email an Rob Fraser senden Beiträge von Rob Fraser suchen Nehmen Sie Rob Fraser in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Hartmut von Holdt
Administrator

It is one of the Tigers in LAH who carry a notek on the known place and one of those who had a handcrank for the engine on the place for the shovel and he is one of those who had a lhs selfmade mudflap in front. These features alone is nothing special but both tanks shared all three features.

But i was going more for the smaller details like the stripes or whatever on the visor and near the MG ball too.

The photo of 1313 was made in the kursk battle time and small inpacts on the lhs frontplate were just fresh and hint by powder stuff etc. But that Tiger also show the traces from spare tracks on the hull front. So he had tracks there before but on the time of the photograph he lost them.

06.06.2013 10:18 Hartmut von Holdt ist offline Email an Hartmut von Holdt senden Homepage von Hartmut von Holdt Beiträge von Hartmut von Holdt suchen Nehmen Sie Hartmut von Holdt in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Michael Wolf
Expert

... sehr schöne Details!
Das Thema hatten wir schon mal ...
http://www.tiif.de/thread.php?threadid=538&sid=&page=2

Ich bin schon länger der Meinung, daß #424 später #1313 wurde, auch wenn man die Schutzbleche auf der rechten Seite (hier nicht im Bild) vergleicht. Deshalb denke ich, der zweite Tiger auf dem Zug ...

könnte auch #424/#1313 sein (abgerissenes Seitenteil am Frontkotflügel, vorn offener Seitenblech, Kettenglieder am Bug, keine Kettenglieder am Turm)

Gruß Michael

Dieser Beitrag wurde schon 1 mal editiert, zum letzten mal von Michael Wolf am 06.06.2013 19:11.

06.06.2013 19:10 Michael Wolf ist offline Email an Michael Wolf senden Beiträge von Michael Wolf suchen Nehmen Sie Michael Wolf in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Hartmut von Holdt
Administrator

Der zweite Tiger auf dem Zug hier sollte der 405/1305 sein. Siehe Reparaturplatten an der Front.

Der erste Tiger auf dem Flachwagen sollte 1314 sein.

10.06.2013 10:34 Hartmut von Holdt ist offline Email an Hartmut von Holdt senden Homepage von Hartmut von Holdt Beiträge von Hartmut von Holdt suchen Nehmen Sie Hartmut von Holdt in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Hartmut von Holdt
Administrator

We know that Tiger from many pics and saw him first as 411, than 1311 and later 1315.

This photo is so far the earliest of the Tiger as 1311.It seems he lost his loader hatch....

I wonder if we see in fact Wittmanns Tiger here. Wittmanns Tiger lost a hatch in a fight. His loader was injured by metal splinter and so i assume it must be the loaders hatch what was blowing away.

10.06.2013 12:21 Hartmut von Holdt ist offline Email an Hartmut von Holdt senden Homepage von Hartmut von Holdt Beiträge von Hartmut von Holdt suchen Nehmen Sie Hartmut von Holdt in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Hartmut von Holdt
Administrator

Zitat:
Original von Alexander Gerlach
re Hartmut

It was 1334 in LAH, after that was S22 in DR and later S33. If i good remember there are photos in TIC2 showing all "stages" of this tank. (i can provide photos after returning to my home - i'm sick now and i'm in my country house)

---
Cheers

Hi,

no, S22 and S33 were diferent tanks. S22 was an old original Das Reich Tiger with a cut out for pistol port in the big turret bin. He was the former original S33 of Das Reich(or the later dunno in the mom) but the S33 on those pics was another tank.

10.06.2013 14:09 Hartmut von Holdt ist offline Email an Hartmut von Holdt senden Homepage von Hartmut von Holdt Beiträge von Hartmut von Holdt suchen Nehmen Sie Hartmut von Holdt in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Michael Wolf
Expert

Respekt!
... die fehlende Ladeschützenluke bei #1311 ist ein interessantes Detail!

Aber bei dem zweiten Tiger auf dem Zug kann ich Deinen Beobachtungen nicht folgen ...

Bei dieser Bildqualität kann ich keine Reparaturen an der Frontplatte erkennen ... der "Überstand" zwischen Fahrersichtluke und MG könnte alles Mögliche sein, zumal bei dieser Ansicht

"nichts übersteht".

Gruß Michael

10.06.2013 19:35 Michael Wolf ist offline Email an Michael Wolf senden Beiträge von Michael Wolf suchen Nehmen Sie Michael Wolf in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Hartmut von Holdt
Administrator

Ich kann die beiden Reparaturplatten erkennen.

11.06.2013 06:57 Hartmut von Holdt ist offline Email an Hartmut von Holdt senden Homepage von Hartmut von Holdt Beiträge von Hartmut von Holdt suchen Nehmen Sie Hartmut von Holdt in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Michael Wolf
Expert

Kompliment!
... ich bin überzeugt ... ;-)

Gruß Michael

11.06.2013 11:25 Michael Wolf ist offline Email an Michael Wolf senden Beiträge von Michael Wolf suchen Nehmen Sie Michael Wolf in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Michael Wolf
Expert

Hallo Zusammen,

ich suche eine bessere Version von diesem Bild aus der Galerie.

Kann jemand helfen? Das Bild müßte ziehmlich auf den Tag genau 70 Jahre alt sein ...
War das nicht schon mal ausführlicher Thema hier im Forum? Ich kann es nicht mehr finden ...
Darauf soll ja der Richtschütze Buchner zu sehen sein - und dieser gehörte eventuell in die Mannschaft von Staudegger's Tiger #1322 (laut Schneider). Ist auf diesem Bild eventuell Staudegger's Tiger zu sehen? Es könnten die Abschußringe von seinem "Husarenritt" bei Kursk zu sehen sein, obwohl er ja diese 22 Abschüsse (für die Staudegger am 10.07.43 das Ritterkreuz veliehen wurde) eventuell mit einem Panzer IV erziehlt hat, da sein Tiger beschädigt war ...

Gruß Michael

13.07.2013 18:17 Michael Wolf ist offline Email an Michael Wolf senden Beiträge von Michael Wolf suchen Nehmen Sie Michael Wolf in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Rob Fraser
Researcher

1311-1315 Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Matches pics at the time of 1315.
A patch on the forward hull side I'd not noticed before.

10.08.2013 03:15 Rob Fraser ist offline Email an Rob Fraser senden Beiträge von Rob Fraser suchen Nehmen Sie Rob Fraser in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Hartmut von Holdt
Administrator

Is that from your family album with your Opa Fraser on the left?

Looks like we have Brandt again in front. Possibly the commander of 1315? Or is it Reimers?

10.08.2013 14:11 Hartmut von Holdt ist offline Email an Hartmut von Holdt senden Homepage von Hartmut von Holdt Beiträge von Hartmut von Holdt suchen Nehmen Sie Hartmut von Holdt in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Yann JOUAULT
Researcher

What about the other Tiger ?....

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Foto-koloriertNac...=item43be7af97c

"July 1944" and no turret number...hmmm ? verwirrt

PS : On the discharge paper the guy's name appears to be Fritz HITZ.

13.08.2013 16:26 Yann JOUAULT ist offline Email an Yann JOUAULT senden Beiträge von Yann JOUAULT suchen Nehmen Sie Yann JOUAULT in Ihre Freundesliste auf AIM Screenname: 101yann YIM Screenname: 101yann
Evgeniy Muzalkov
Expert

Zitat:
Original von Yann JOUAULT
What about the other Tiger ?....

http://www.ebay.de/itm/Foto-koloriertNac...=item43be7af97c

"July 1944" and no turret number...hmmm ? verwirrt

Camo is similar to Tigers from 102SS.

13.08.2013 18:18 Evgeniy Muzalkov ist offline Email an Evgeniy Muzalkov senden Beiträge von Evgeniy Muzalkov suchen Nehmen Sie Evgeniy Muzalkov in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Yann JOUAULT
Researcher

Hi Evgeniy,

Funny you should mention that
I'm still not sure about the camo scheme, but one of the men seemed familiar and last night I went and checked a few refs.
It turns out he looks like Ustuf. Hans SORETZ (Zugführer 1./ SS102 - Tiger 121 in Normandy 1944) :

Couldn't find a "Fritz HITZ" in the SS102 personel list though.

14.08.2013 10:58 Yann JOUAULT ist offline Email an Yann JOUAULT senden Beiträge von Yann JOUAULT suchen Nehmen Sie Yann JOUAULT in Ihre Freundesliste auf AIM Screenname: 101yann YIM Screenname: 101yann
Evgeniy Muzalkov
Expert

Hi Yann
Zitat:
Original von Yann JOUAULT
... one of the men seemed familiar and last night I went and checked a few refs.
It turns out he looks like Ustuf. Hans SORETZ (Zugführer 1./ SS102 - Tiger 121 in Normandy 1944) :

I do not doubt, that in all photos, the same tankmen
More pictures from Hans Soretz:

Dieser Beitrag wurde schon 1 mal editiert, zum letzten mal von Evgeniy Muzalkov am 14.08.2013 16:14.

14.08.2013 15:43 Evgeniy Muzalkov ist offline Email an Evgeniy Muzalkov senden Beiträge von Evgeniy Muzalkov suchen Nehmen Sie Evgeniy Muzalkov in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Hartmut von Holdt
Administrator

RE: 1311-1315 Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Zitat:
Original von Rob Fraser

Green and Red Brown cammo patches on a base of Grey.

19.08.2013 17:32 Hartmut von Holdt ist offline Email an Hartmut von Holdt senden Homepage von Hartmut von Holdt Beiträge von Hartmut von Holdt suchen Nehmen Sie Hartmut von Holdt in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Rob Fraser
Researcher

RE: 1311-1315 Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Zitat:
Zitat:
Original von Rob Fraser

Green and Red Brown cammo patches on a base of Grey.

Hi Harmut,
Are you referring to the colour scheme of 1311-1315?

20.08.2013 03:18 Rob Fraser ist offline Email an Rob Fraser senden Beiträge von Rob Fraser suchen Nehmen Sie Rob Fraser in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Rob Fraser
Researcher

SO4 Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

An earlier pic (Italy?) of SO4 Befehls later seen in winter whitewash and kill rings with Wittmann

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Orig-Foto-Kam...75c75d3c&_uhb=1

Dieser Beitrag wurde schon 1 mal editiert, zum letzten mal von Rob Fraser am 11.11.2013 12:30.

11.11.2013 08:14 Rob Fraser ist offline Email an Rob Fraser senden Beiträge von Rob Fraser suchen Nehmen Sie Rob Fraser in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Rob Fraser
Researcher

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View...atchlink:top:de

11.11.2013 08:42 Rob Fraser ist offline Email an Rob Fraser senden Beiträge von Rob Fraser suchen Nehmen Sie Rob Fraser in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Herbert Ackermans
Mitglied

Auch Tiger der 13./SS?? Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Sind diese Tiger auch von die 13.SS PzRg 1 LAH?

27.04.2014 21:23 Herbert Ackermans ist offline Email an Herbert Ackermans senden Homepage von Herbert Ackermans Beiträge von Herbert Ackermans suchen Nehmen Sie Herbert Ackermans in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Michael Wolf
Expert

... diese zwei konnte ich auch auf die Schnelle nicht finden

Spätsommer/Herbst in Italien

Gruß Michael

Dieser Beitrag wurde schon 1 mal editiert, zum letzten mal von Michael Wolf am 17.05.2014 23:27.

17.05.2014 23:25 Michael Wolf ist offline Email an Michael Wolf senden Beiträge von Michael Wolf suchen Nehmen Sie Michael Wolf in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Chris Brown
Super Moderator

S33? Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

A couple of ebay pics of "S33".

No connection with the seller.

Links:
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Foto-Tiger-13-sch...=item19f357d0f6
http://www.ebay.de/itm/Foto-Tiger-13-sch...=item19f357c9a0

Chris

19.09.2014 12:17 Chris Brown ist offline Email an Chris Brown senden Beiträge von Chris Brown suchen Nehmen Sie Chris Brown in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Chris Brown
Super Moderator

1333 Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Currently on ebay.de.

The muzzle brake damage on the second Tiger is strongly reminiscent of this Tiger from p.3 of the closed thread ‘Unidentified Tiger I‘.

Chris.

Link:
http://www.ebay.de/itm/D70-WH-Panzer-VI-...=item2a4846857b

03.12.2014 10:05 Chris Brown ist offline Email an Chris Brown senden Beiträge von Chris Brown suchen Nehmen Sie Chris Brown in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Hartmut von Holdt
Administrator

Very good!

And the first pic of 1333.

03.12.2014 18:30 Hartmut von Holdt ist offline Email an Hartmut von Holdt senden Homepage von Hartmut von Holdt Beiträge von Hartmut von Holdt suchen Nehmen Sie Hartmut von Holdt in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Rob Fraser
Researcher

RE: 1333 Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Nice find Chris, position of the number suggests no spare track hangers do you think the new pic has a bent or straight line to the side mud guards?
Zitat:
Original von Chris Brown
Currently on ebay.de.

The muzzle brake damage on the second Tiger is strongly reminiscent of this Tiger from p.3 of the closed thread ‘Unidentified Tiger I‘.

Chris.

Link:
http://www.ebay.de/itm/D70-WH-Panzer-VI-...=item2a4846857b

09.12.2014 02:57 Rob Fraser ist offline Email an Rob Fraser senden Beiträge von Rob Fraser suchen Nehmen Sie Rob Fraser in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Chris Brown
Super Moderator

Hi Rob,

To my naked eye the skirts appear bent. Putting a ruler against the screen the kink is not so obvious, but I think it's still there.

Chris.

09.12.2014 10:35 Chris Brown ist offline Email an Chris Brown senden Beiträge von Chris Brown suchen Nehmen Sie Chris Brown in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Rob Fraser
Researcher

Thanks Chris I came to the same conclusion, the same EBAY seller has posted this one too. Appears damaged muzzle brakes were popular.

Dieser Beitrag wurde schon 1 mal editiert, zum letzten mal von Rob Fraser am 10.12.2014 07:48.

10.12.2014 07:46 Rob Fraser ist offline Email an Rob Fraser senden Beiträge von Rob Fraser suchen Nehmen Sie Rob Fraser in Ihre Freundesliste auf
David Byrden

About this Tiger, which has been suggested as 1331;

1334 has an impact on the hull lower front plate that I don't see here.
1333 has no loader's periscope.
1332 has the later type of Feifels.

That leaves it as either 1331 or 1335.
Is 1331 not the Tiger of Michael Wittmann? Is there any account of his 1331 becoming a wreck like this one?

David

21.12.2014 23:21 David Byrden ist offline Email an David Byrden senden Homepage von David Byrden Beiträge von David Byrden suchen Nehmen Sie David Byrden in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Chris Brown
Super Moderator

New Video Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

The linked post from Missing Links introduces a new to me video of members of the company. In addition to '1305', Ron H has identified '1311' and another as possibly '1324' or '1333'. Any thoughts?

Unknown

Chris

Link:
http://www.network54.com/Forum/47207/thr...028/View+Thread

04.12.2015 00:42 Chris Brown ist offline Email an Chris Brown senden Beiträge von Chris Brown suchen Nehmen Sie Chris Brown in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Dmitriy Novikov
Expert

Unknown-1312 Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Regards, Dmitriy.

04.12.2015 20:22 Dmitriy Novikov ist offline Email an Dmitriy Novikov senden Homepage von Dmitriy Novikov Beiträge von Dmitriy Novikov suchen Nehmen Sie Dmitriy Novikov in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Chris Brown
Super Moderator

Agreed - 1312 Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Many thanks.

Chris.

04.12.2015 20:54 Chris Brown ist offline Email an Chris Brown senden Beiträge von Chris Brown suchen Nehmen Sie Chris Brown in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Rob Fraser
Researcher

Clearer pic. Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Dieser Beitrag wurde schon 1 mal editiert, zum letzten mal von Rob Fraser am 10.02.2016 02:59.

10.02.2016 02:48 Rob Fraser ist offline Email an Rob Fraser senden Beiträge von Rob Fraser suchen Nehmen Sie Rob Fraser in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Seiten (5): « erste ... « vorherige 2 3 [4] 5 nächste »  
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Gehe zu: