Registrierung Mitgliederliste Administratoren und Moderatoren Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Zur Startseite

Tiger im Focus » Tiger-Abteilungen Heer » sPzAbt.502/511 » Ergänzung zur Gallerie 502/511 1944/45 » Hallo Gast [anmelden|registrieren]
Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Seiten (5): « vorherige 1 2 [3] 4 5 nächste » Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
Evgeniy Muzalkov
Expert

Location of the Tiger in the Pillau Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Maybe it Kerscher’s Tiger. It is known that the Kerscher blow up his Tiger near the harbor area.

07.09.2010 09:11 Evgeniy Muzalkov ist offline Email an Evgeniy Muzalkov senden Beiträge von Evgeniy Muzalkov suchen Nehmen Sie Evgeniy Muzalkov in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Chris Brown
Super Moderator

214 Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

This photo from Axis History forum is a match to the exhaust shields of the gallery pic of #214.

The Axis History photo is from a linked Estonian site which also has this winter photo of a mid-production Tiger. Looks like it could be 502 too.

Link:
http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&p=1521793

Chris.

30.10.2010 13:14 Chris Brown ist offline Email an Chris Brown senden Beiträge von Chris Brown suchen Nehmen Sie Chris Brown in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Hartmut von Holdt
Administrator

Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

I missed the thread in wich it was proved that this is a 502 Befehls. Can someone lead me to it please?

31.10.2010 19:38 Hartmut von Holdt ist offline Email an Hartmut von Holdt senden Homepage von Hartmut von Holdt Beiträge von Hartmut von Holdt suchen Nehmen Sie Hartmut von Holdt in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Chris Brown
Super Moderator

Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

It's in the earlier timeslot...

http://www.tiif.de/thread.php?threadid=58&sid=&page=3

Chris

31.10.2010 22:11 Chris Brown ist offline Email an Chris Brown senden Beiträge von Chris Brown suchen Nehmen Sie Chris Brown in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Hartmut von Holdt
Administrator

Zitat:
Original von Chris Brown
It's in the earlier timeslot...

http://www.tiif.de/thread.php?threadid=58&sid=&page=3

Chris

Ah, thank you!

I am still not convinced this is the same Tiger(those small impact marks need not plugs), but anyway..........In the better resolution you had seen there must be a turret number visible. Do you have an idea about the number on this Tiger?

01.11.2010 12:21 Hartmut von Holdt ist offline Email an Hartmut von Holdt senden Homepage von Hartmut von Holdt Beiträge von Hartmut von Holdt suchen Nehmen Sie Hartmut von Holdt in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Chris Brown
Super Moderator

Hi Hartmut,

the marks appear convex rather than concave hence the suggestion of plugs rather than impact marks.

Unfortunately the number is totally hidden by the driver's lid.

I am confident that this is #I with a standard reinforced mantlet

We do not know the mantlet type of #II but #III's has the reinforcement bar plus a flat front on the left, as has the unknown's.

This is either #II or #III; 'II' is more easily hidden behind the lid than 'III', but it could be either.

Chris.

01.11.2010 13:36 Chris Brown ist offline Email an Chris Brown senden Beiträge von Chris Brown suchen Nehmen Sie Chris Brown in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Hartmut von Holdt
Administrator

Hi Chris,

thanks again.

The interesting question is how the staff Tigers were numbered in 1944.

Schneider said that the 502 staff used again I, II and III for their Tigers and i tend to believe that.

It seems more realistic then the use of staff numbers 001,002 and 003. 002 for example is not a Befehls.

I think it is possible that 502 create in 44 some extra Zug with numbers starting with "0". Or they extend the staff Zug with standard Tigers(Tiger I, II, III, 001, 002 etc.)That would explain why 002 was a standard Tiger and "Hildegard" for example could be number 005.

01.11.2010 13:54 Hartmut von Holdt ist offline Email an Hartmut von Holdt senden Homepage von Hartmut von Holdt Beiträge von Hartmut von Holdt suchen Nehmen Sie Hartmut von Holdt in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Hartmut von Holdt
Administrator

Ebay

I guess this is a 502 Tiger?

zum_einsatz_bereit

06.11.2010 21:00 Hartmut von Holdt ist offline Email an Hartmut von Holdt senden Homepage von Hartmut von Holdt Beiträge von Hartmut von Holdt suchen Nehmen Sie Hartmut von Holdt in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Hartmut von Holdt
Administrator

We take these in the gallery 502/511 1944/45 ?

08.12.2010 11:34 Hartmut von Holdt ist offline Email an Hartmut von Holdt senden Homepage von Hartmut von Holdt Beiträge von Hartmut von Holdt suchen Nehmen Sie Hartmut von Holdt in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Chris Brown
Super Moderator

This photo was one of a series of 502 pics from the same seller at the same time, so am happy for this to be in the gallery...

The other three I would add to the gallery as 'Probably 502'.

Chris

08.12.2010 21:36 Chris Brown ist offline Email an Chris Brown senden Beiträge von Chris Brown suchen Nehmen Sie Chris Brown in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Grant Hall †

Matching unknowns? Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

This pic from the Warfare through the lens site:

Looks to be a match for this pic posted on page1 by Chris:

The whitewash patches match on the fenders and the hull side.
Plus the two spare links are 'swung' apart the same.

Has anyone access to a larger copy of the Warfare.. pic just to check it?

Grant.

21.12.2010 00:54 Grant Hall † ist offline Email an Grant Hall † senden Beiträge von Grant Hall † suchen Nehmen Sie Grant Hall † in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Chris Brown
Super Moderator

Hi Grant,

Looks like another good match here. I'll update the gallery.

Cheers,

Chris.

21.12.2010 01:29 Chris Brown ist offline Email an Chris Brown senden Beiträge von Chris Brown suchen Nehmen Sie Chris Brown in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Chris Brown
Super Moderator

II or III again Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

This photo from Jan-Hendrick's Panzer Archiv site is another view of 502 Befehlstiger II or III in a different camo scheme. The damage on the driver's plate and mantlet match despite the new camo

The presence od both flaps suggests a date previous to the third photo. Perhaps previous to the second photo too?

I don't pretend to understand the thread in German, but presume this Tiger was proposed as a late war candidate?

Edit: note the damaged left hand side extension match to third photo.

Link:
http://www.panzer-archiv.de/forum/print....62&start=0&sid=

Chris.

22.12.2010 17:52 Chris Brown ist offline Email an Chris Brown senden Beiträge von Chris Brown suchen Nehmen Sie Chris Brown in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Hartmut von Holdt
Administrator

That seems a complicating research!

The Tiger in white wash shows his clamps for the shovel complete but the others show the clamp near the drivers visor lost. The pic from PA show a scratch on the front plate RHS but the winter Tiger not.

Simply judging by those facts i would say the white washed Tiger is the first pic and the other followes. I hear you and see the similary on the LHS extensions wich lead to the opinion it is actually the same Tiger. But how can we explain the totaly different cammo if this is the same vehicle?

22.12.2010 20:16 Hartmut von Holdt ist offline Email an Hartmut von Holdt senden Homepage von Hartmut von Holdt Beiträge von Hartmut von Holdt suchen Nehmen Sie Hartmut von Holdt in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Grant Hall †

The same 'mid' & 'early' ? Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

I was wondering if these 2 'Warfare through the lens' pics might show the same 2 Tigers?
One being a 'early' prod. and the other a 'mid'.

I especially noticed on the 'early', parked behind on the first pic and doing the towing on the second,
there appears to be the same dark box on the turret roof in front of the loaders hatch.
Also the dark muzzle cover and hoziontal barrel position.
(The 'mid' also has it's barrel in the same position, though the muzzle cover is hanging loose in the first pic and fitted in the second).

Any thoughts?

Grant.

09.01.2011 18:37 Grant Hall † ist offline Email an Grant Hall † senden Beiträge von Grant Hall † suchen Nehmen Sie Grant Hall † in Ihre Freundesliste auf
David Byrden

RE: The same 'mid' & 'early' ? Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Zitat:

(The 'mid' also has it's barrel in the same position

The positions mean nothing. Both of those guns are held in the standard position of their respective Early and Mid travel locks.

David

09.01.2011 19:22 David Byrden ist offline Email an David Byrden senden Homepage von David Byrden Beiträge von David Byrden suchen Nehmen Sie David Byrden in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Chris Brown
Super Moderator

Hi Grant.

This looks like a possible match. In the first pic the mid-Tiger has a large dark mark on the right of the bow which might be duplicated in the second photo. The box on the early turret looks good too.

But in the top photo there is no evidence of track holders on the turret whilst the bottom photo shows one link in position.

Chris.

09.01.2011 21:37 Chris Brown ist offline Email an Chris Brown senden Beiträge von Chris Brown suchen Nehmen Sie Chris Brown in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Chris Brown
Super Moderator

??2 Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

From a WL heavy Flak album on ebay.de. Labelled as Kurland in September 1944.

Last digit looks like a #2

Link:
http://cgi.ebay.de/IIWK-FOTOALBUM-schwer...=item230e214d8b

No connection with the seller,

Chris.

11.02.2011 12:43 Chris Brown ist offline Email an Chris Brown senden Beiträge von Chris Brown suchen Nehmen Sie Chris Brown in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Hartmut von Holdt
Administrator

Could be a 502 Tiger.

Looks like selfmade front mudflaps both sides. All around it it seems a hard damaged Tiger. May we can identify him by his scars.

Interesting that you see a possible 2 as the last digit. If there is indeed a turret number in 502 position, then i would go for a "3" or "5".

11.02.2011 17:55 Hartmut von Holdt ist offline Email an Hartmut von Holdt senden Homepage von Hartmut von Holdt Beiträge von Hartmut von Holdt suchen Nehmen Sie Hartmut von Holdt in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Blondel/Pascal
Gast

Hi

Hildegard, probably Tiger # 305.
To complete the gallery

Regards Augenzwinkern

20.02.2011 18:42
Grant Hall †

Another 'train mid' Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hi,
This pic was posted on the Missing-lynx site,
from 'Modellers guide to the Tiger tank':

It's another match for one of these 4 entrained 502 'mids';
the 4th Tiger from this gallery pic (or 'd') :

On my only copy of the pic, missing the 1st Tiger ('a'), you can see the match better:

I've only marked them a,b,c and d for my own reference. It's just easier to find and cross-reference them in my files.
Here's the matches as I see them:

Tiger 'a': (As identified by Chris as the Tiger in front of 'b')

Tiger 'b':

Tiger 'c': (Though the 2nd pic is not on a train)

..and now 'd':

Maybe there were only 4 Tigers photographed in this train loading session?

Grant.

EDIT:
Has anyone the original of this pic?
I'd just like to know if there's any C-hook visible on the rear hull:

If so, this one might also be match for Tiger 'd': : (It doesn't match 'b' or 'c', and 'a' doesn't have the tow eye cut-outs) .

Dieser Beitrag wurde schon 2 mal editiert, zum letzten mal von Grant Hall † am 26.02.2011 15:52.

26.02.2011 15:05 Grant Hall † ist offline Email an Grant Hall † senden Beiträge von Grant Hall † suchen Nehmen Sie Grant Hall † in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Grant Hall †

Unidentified = '308' Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

This gallery 'unidentified' is another pic of '308':

It matches those film reel pics of '308' on the move.The most noticable matches being:
The missing front mudguards.
Spare links on the left side of the front plate only.
Two tow cables laid over those same spare links.
Plus what looks like a reel of barb wire hanging on the same spare links:

Grant.

04.09.2011 00:58 Grant Hall † ist offline Email an Grant Hall † senden Beiträge von Grant Hall † suchen Nehmen Sie Grant Hall † in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Chris Brown
Super Moderator

115 Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Currently on ebay.de

Link:
http://www.ebay.de/itm/org-Foto-verlasen...=item2a148fa07b

No connection with the seller,

Chris

04.10.2011 22:42 Chris Brown ist offline Email an Chris Brown senden Beiträge von Chris Brown suchen Nehmen Sie Chris Brown in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Dmitriy Novikov
Expert

Tiger 204. April 1944.

In the commander's cupola like myself Lt.Otto Carius.
Probably this car was shot down from the SU-152, April 20, during Operation "Strachwitz" .

Regards, Dmitry.

31.12.2011 06:04 Dmitriy Novikov ist offline Email an Dmitriy Novikov senden Homepage von Dmitriy Novikov Beiträge von Dmitriy Novikov suchen Nehmen Sie Dmitriy Novikov in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Dmitriy Novikov
Expert

Indefinite tiger in the gallery - probably 217 . July 1944.

tiger 217 ,April 1944.

Regards, Dmitry.

31.12.2011 07:03 Dmitriy Novikov ist offline Email an Dmitriy Novikov senden Homepage von Dmitriy Novikov Beiträge von Dmitriy Novikov suchen Nehmen Sie Dmitriy Novikov in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Chris Brown
Super Moderator

Once again thanks Dmitry.

#204 we had in the earlier gallery as unidentified. Now moved these two photos to 1944/5 gallery.

The hull of #217 in the winter of 1943/44 is missing its right flap and the outer panel of the left flap is bent upwards, whereas the later picture has both in place and in relatively good condition.

Do you think the later photo could be a different turret number or perhaps turret #217 on a different hull?

Happy New Year (tomorrow),

Chris.

31.12.2011 12:57 Chris Brown ist offline Email an Chris Brown senden Beiträge von Chris Brown suchen Nehmen Sie Chris Brown in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Dmitriy Novikov
Expert

Good day Chris.
Maybe you're right, turret 217 rearranged on the other, more whole body .
But the front flap could be replaced in May - June 1944.At the front during this period was a lull.

Happy New Year.
Dmitriy.

31.12.2011 13:22 Dmitriy Novikov ist offline Email an Dmitriy Novikov senden Homepage von Dmitriy Novikov Beiträge von Dmitriy Novikov suchen Nehmen Sie Dmitriy Novikov in Ihre Freundesliste auf
David Byrden

I'm afraid that I don't see the "17" digits in that photo; certainly not in the corresponding position to the photos of the white "217". In fact the supposed "7" is partially covering the vision port.

I suspect that this tank is a rebuild or hybrid. It has the old tracks without chevrons, and the turret seems to date from around September because it has the disc on the loader's hatch. This is another reason that it can't be "217".

David

01.01.2012 02:43 David Byrden ist offline Email an David Byrden senden Homepage von David Byrden Beiträge von David Byrden suchen Nehmen Sie David Byrden in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Dmitriy Novikov
Expert

David Byrden. Agree, the number _17 is almost invisible .
But tracks without chevrons - is not an argument.

Regards, Dmitry.

01.01.2012 08:20 Dmitriy Novikov ist offline Email an Dmitriy Novikov senden Homepage von Dmitriy Novikov Beiträge von Dmitriy Novikov suchen Nehmen Sie Dmitriy Novikov in Ihre Freundesliste auf
David Byrden

Possible 217 Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

This photo, currently in the "unknown" section, has similarities to the photo of "217".

Namely:
It has a travel lock (evidenced by its mark on the gun barrel); it has cutouts in the hull front, which is an unusual feature for a Mid; the right fender seems to be bent away from the hull side; and the front of the MG ball is not whitewashed.

Unfortunately its whitewash is almost perfect, but there are some flaws that persist; an oil stain from the loader's hatch lock; a blackened muzzle brake; an unpainted bracket for the headlight; and a tiny mark above the driver's visor.

What say ye?

David

13.01.2012 23:02 David Byrden ist offline Email an David Byrden senden Homepage von David Byrden Beiträge von David Byrden suchen Nehmen Sie David Byrden in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Dmitriy Novikov
Expert

Good day.
Zitat:
Possible 217 This photo, currently in the "unknown" section, has similarities to the photo of "217".

No clear picture, but it appears to gunmask at 217 - flat.

Regards, Dmitry.

14.01.2012 07:46 Dmitriy Novikov ist offline Email an Dmitriy Novikov senden Homepage von Dmitriy Novikov Beiträge von Dmitriy Novikov suchen Nehmen Sie Dmitriy Novikov in Ihre Freundesliste auf
David Byrden

I don't think that is a flat mantlet.
The corner of the mantlet doesn't seem to be cut away, which was done on the leftover Tiger (P) mantlets.
Also, they used up the stock of flat mantlets around September 1943, but this Tiger was built around January 1944.

Also; there is a bend in the shadow of the central bulge, it would be round on a flat mantlet.

David

14.01.2012 14:31 David Byrden ist offline Email an David Byrden senden Homepage von David Byrden Beiträge von David Byrden suchen Nehmen Sie David Byrden in Ihre Freundesliste auf
David Byrden

Tigers numbered "2" Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

I'm looking at the Tigers from the Narva battle. There are several gallery entries for a Tiger numbered "2", which numbering we have not explained.

In this Youtube clip about Narva, at 3:10 there is a Tiger numbered "2" that looks different.

And, if we peer at "214" in this photo, we can see that it was formerly "2". But it doesn't match the others.

I propose that multiple Tigers of 2/502 were numbered "2" temporarily.

David

Edit:

I notice that "211" has a suspicious 2-sized area blanked out.

15.01.2012 00:21 David Byrden ist offline Email an David Byrden senden Homepage von David Byrden Beiträge von David Byrden suchen Nehmen Sie David Byrden in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Dmitriy Novikov
Expert

Respected David.
Zitat:
I don't think that is a flat mantlet. The corner of the mantlet doesn't seem to be cut away

On the mantlet 217 You are wrong.
Cutout is, it is clearly visible- mantlet early.

On a photo Bulge under the sight is not visible.
The mantlet flat.
David Byrden
Zitat:
Also, they used up the stock of flat mantlets around September 1943

Also Flat mantlet stood at the command vehicle.For example tiger A2 508 SpAbt , November 1943 issue.

Regards, Dmitry.

Dieser Beitrag wurde schon 2 mal editiert, zum letzten mal von Dmitriy Novikov am 15.01.2012 12:29.

15.01.2012 07:38 Dmitriy Novikov ist offline Email an Dmitriy Novikov senden Homepage von Dmitriy Novikov Beiträge von Dmitriy Novikov suchen Nehmen Sie Dmitriy Novikov in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Chris Brown
Super Moderator

2 Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hi David,

to go back to '2', I think you may be correct that #2 was used on more than one Tiger.

This photo from Dennis Trowbridge's Smugmug site is seen at 3'20" in the video.

Skirt alignment, absence of track link stowage and absence of overhanging cable suggest a different Tiger to this one which appears at 3'01' in the video (or a different timeframe?).

Incidentally this second photo provides a match to the bin seen later on '214'.

Chris.

15.01.2012 13:16 Chris Brown ist offline Email an Chris Brown senden Beiträge von Chris Brown suchen Nehmen Sie Chris Brown in Ihre Freundesliste auf
David Byrden

Zitat:
Original von Dmitriy Novikov

Also Flat mantlet stood at the command vehicle.For example tiger A2 508 SpAbt , November 1943 issue.

Regards, Dmitry.

Dmitry, thank you for pointing that out. You're correct.

So, that's a problem with the Cyber Hobby kit. I wish I had known this 2 years ago.

But this is a Command tank, and these were not treated quite the same as the standard tanks. I am still examining 217.

David

15.01.2012 16:51 David Byrden ist offline Email an David Byrden senden Homepage von David Byrden Beiträge von David Byrden suchen Nehmen Sie David Byrden in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Dmitriy Novikov
Expert

David.
Can be the turret 217converted from turret tank commander, at the factory ?

Regards, Dmitry.

15.01.2012 17:20 Dmitriy Novikov ist offline Email an Dmitriy Novikov senden Homepage von Dmitriy Novikov Beiträge von Dmitriy Novikov suchen Nehmen Sie Dmitriy Novikov in Ihre Freundesliste auf
David Byrden

That's possible, they could simply drill the hole. But...

If you examine the 4 other Command Tigers that we know to be made at the same time as "A2", we can see that 3 of them had ordinary mantlets.

So, if you wanted to use up a pile of old Command mantlets, surely you would put them on those tanks. It would be easier than drilling a hole.

Really, I expect that the opposite situation existed. I expect that they were plugging the holes in old mantlets and using them on Command tanks.

David

15.01.2012 17:40 David Byrden ist offline Email an David Byrden senden Homepage von David Byrden Beiträge von David Byrden suchen Nehmen Sie David Byrden in Ihre Freundesliste auf
David Byrden

I agree completely that this particular "2" became "214". The marks on the bin are a very good match.

Chris, can you give me link to the Smugmug page where you saw the video capture?

I'd like to update the gallery to distinguish between the various "2" tanks. In s.Pz.Abt. 508 there is a similar problem, and you titled those photos by location, but here we can't do that. And not all of the "2" Tigers will have a later number that we can identify.

What do you suggest?

David

16.01.2012 01:53 David Byrden ist offline Email an David Byrden senden Homepage von David Byrden Beiträge von David Byrden suchen Nehmen Sie David Byrden in Ihre Freundesliste auf
David Byrden

This photo is in the gallery as a "2" Tiger.

In fact it's an Early, and I believe that even at the time of this photo it is numbered "212".

Here, the green arrows show why it is an Early, and the red arrows show the matches to "212".

And speaking of the various photos of 2/502 Tigers in the forest; can anyone point me to a good copy of this? My copy is 590 pixels and not of much use.

I believe that it shows "211" in the distance, because it is parked in the same position by the same tree as in the large photo of "211":

David

16.01.2012 02:18 David Byrden ist offline Email an David Byrden senden Homepage von David Byrden Beiträge von David Byrden suchen Nehmen Sie David Byrden in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Seiten (5): « vorherige 1 2 [3] 4 5 nächste »  
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Gehe zu: