Registrierung Mitgliederliste Administratoren und Moderatoren Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Zur Startseite

Tiger im Focus » Tiger-Abteilungen Heer » sPzAbt.506 » Tiger I 1944/45 » Hallo Gast [anmelden|registrieren]
Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
Chris Brown
Super Moderator

Tiger I 1944/45 Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

On 18 Dec 1944 the surviving Tiger I's of Pz.Kp.Hummel are consolidated into s.Pz.Abt.506 where they form 4.Kp. The company is detached on 16 Feb 1944 when it is assigned to LXXXI. Armee-Korps.

Unknown

25.06.2014 00:27 Chris Brown ist offline Email an Chris Brown senden Beiträge von Chris Brown suchen Nehmen Sie Chris Brown in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Mario Lippert

Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Another wreck of 4./506 in the ardennes

From new Panzerwrecks 16
http://www.panzerwrecks.com/Panzerwrecks-16-Bulge.html

25.06.2014 11:23 Mario Lippert ist offline Email an Mario Lippert senden Beiträge von Mario Lippert suchen Nehmen Sie Mario Lippert in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Chris Brown
Super Moderator

Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Thanks Mario. New to me.

Chris.

25.06.2014 12:28 Chris Brown ist offline Email an Chris Brown senden Beiträge von Chris Brown suchen Nehmen Sie Chris Brown in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Allen Dail
Expert

Hello Chris
I posted this one in the Tiger Zuordern thread before
http://www.tiif.de/thread.php?threadid=493&sid=
and I was thinking it may have been a tiger in the winter in Italy due to it being pushed of a road into a stream. Also a shot of another tiger in the book it came from was an Italian Tiger and not many Tiger I's were in the bulge plus a lot of pictures in the book were from different periods.
The book was The Battle of the Bulge By John Bruning. page 202 and credited to us nara. These are scanned from the book.

close

I found the same photo uncropped on Fox Company Research page in May 2014 the 20th pic down.
http://foxcompanyresearch.photodeck.com/-/galleries/may-2014

It shows more of the photo toward top and left side.
Could this be a Ex Hummel Tiger which is now attached to 4/506?
Allen

25.06.2014 19:45 Allen Dail ist offline Email an Allen Dail senden Beiträge von Allen Dail suchen Nehmen Sie Allen Dail in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Chris Brown
Super Moderator

Hi Allen,

My understanding is that the location of this incident is Brachelen in Germany and that the Tiger belonged to Pz.Abt. (Fkl) 301 rather than 4/506.

HTH,

Chris

25.06.2014 22:57 Chris Brown ist offline Email an Chris Brown senden Beiträge von Chris Brown suchen Nehmen Sie Chris Brown in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Allen Dail
Expert

Thank you for the information Chris I had not heard that about this tiger before. sorry for posting in the 506 thread.
Allen

26.06.2014 22:54 Allen Dail ist offline Email an Allen Dail senden Beiträge von Allen Dail suchen Nehmen Sie Allen Dail in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Gehe zu: