Registrierung Mitgliederliste Administratoren und Moderatoren Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Zur Startseite

Tiger im Focus » Fakten » Zahlen und Daten » Fgst.Nr. for Tiger I and II » Hallo Gast [anmelden|registrieren]
Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
John Winner
Expert

Fgst.Nr. for Tiger I and II Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

I have started this project to try a sort out what Fgst.Nr. were sent to which units. I have consulted several sorces that are listed in the PDF I created.

The PDF is located here:
You can either download from that link or I can send you a copy.

I will be adding production and delivery dates to the list when I get a chance, where the information is available.

Any additions are welcome as long as source information can be provided.

I am hoping that we will be able to match some individual Tiger photos with these numbers. I know this has probably been tried before, but I am always willing to give it another shot.

11.05.2011 09:05 John Winner ist offline Email an John Winner senden Beiträge von John Winner suchen Nehmen Sie John Winner in Ihre Freundesliste auf
David Byrden

Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Thank you for this worthy effort.

I wonder.... Ron Klages must have done a lot of research to produce "Trail of the Tigers". Now he has passed away. Does anyone know what happened to his archives?

David

11.05.2011 09:09 David Byrden ist offline Email an David Byrden senden Homepage von David Byrden Beiträge von David Byrden suchen Nehmen Sie David Byrden in Ihre Freundesliste auf
John Winner
Expert

Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

I have uploaded an updated file with issue dates where I could find them. If anyone has anymore information or corrections to help with this project let me know. The file is at the same address listed in the first post.

If you would like a copy for yourself and don't want to go through the steps to get it from Scribd let me know, I will send it to you.

24.05.2011 05:01 John Winner ist offline Email an John Winner senden Beiträge von John Winner suchen Nehmen Sie John Winner in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Gehe zu: