Registrierung Mitgliederliste Administratoren und Moderatoren Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Zur Startseite

Tiger im Focus » Tiger-Abteilungen Heer » sPzAbt.502/511 » Tiger I #3 sPzAbt.502 Feb '43 » Hallo Gast [anmelden|registrieren]
Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
Daniele Gatti
Mitglied

Tiger I #3 sPzAbt.502 Feb '43 Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hi guys!
In the gallery of images there are five pictures of the Tiger #3 in February 1943 ..

I wanted to know if it was possible to know the source (books, internet, etc..). of these images?

Or having slightly largeri.. smile
My email: danielegatti@alice.it

Obviously, my request does not have any commercial purposes but only for modeling purposes..

I thank in advance all, and I wish you a happy new year to all!

Warmly, Daniele.

02.01.2011 17:04 Daniele Gatti ist offline Email an Daniele Gatti senden Beiträge von Daniele Gatti suchen Nehmen Sie Daniele Gatti in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Chris Brown
Super Moderator

Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hi Daniele,

to start you on your way,

this photo can be found on page 3 of the Erganzung thread on this link:
http://www.tiif.de/thread.php?threadid=57&sid=&page=3

These two photos are from Schneider's 'Tigers in Combat I'

Chris.

02.01.2011 22:01 Chris Brown ist offline Email an Chris Brown senden Beiträge von Chris Brown suchen Nehmen Sie Chris Brown in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Daniele Gatti
Mitglied

Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Fantastic Chris! Augenzwinkern

Thanks a lot!

Meanwhile, I found this:

In Tigers on the eastern front di Restayn..

Then..Now I only miss this:

Warmly, Daniele.

02.01.2011 22:23 Daniele Gatti ist offline Email an Daniele Gatti senden Beiträge von Daniele Gatti suchen Nehmen Sie Daniele Gatti in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Daniele Gatti
Mitglied

No idea for the last picture I'm missing?

smile

06.01.2011 08:31 Daniele Gatti ist offline Email an Daniele Gatti senden Beiträge von Daniele Gatti suchen Nehmen Sie Daniele Gatti in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Daniele Gatti
Mitglied

Thank you my friends!
I managed, thanks to you, to find them all!

Augenzwinkern

But, on the right side of the turret, the number 3 is supposed, or be seen in some photos..
I can not see it.. verwirrt

Do you confirmed that this is the tank ex #122?
Do you know the serial number of this tank?
And when exactly it was delivered to the company?

In short some news of his operational history..

Warmly, Dan

Dieser Beitrag wurde schon 3 mal editiert, zum letzten mal von Daniele Gatti am 06.01.2011 12:11.

06.01.2011 10:59 Daniele Gatti ist offline Email an Daniele Gatti senden Beiträge von Daniele Gatti suchen Nehmen Sie Daniele Gatti in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Blondel/Pascal
Gast

Tiger Nr. 3 Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       IP Information Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hello Daniele

In the book "Tiger I On The Eastern Front" (Jean Restayn) we can read :
"At the beginning of 1943, sPzAbt. 502 only had 5 Tigers left. Two of these, including N° 3, were the survivors of the nine tanks delivered in Autumn 1942. From 21st september to 18th february 1943, they destroyed 107 Soviet tanks. N° 3 is one of the very first vehicules delivered (serial chassis Nr. 250005)...."

Regards

06.01.2011 17:35
David Byrden

The tank spent some time without the number '3' on it. The left-side digit may be in this photo, but I can't be sure;

I know that '3' was '122' because the driver hung a mysterious object above his hatch, and added handles to the turret sides;

David

06.01.2011 18:22 David Byrden ist offline Email an David Byrden senden Homepage von David Byrden Beiträge von David Byrden suchen Nehmen Sie David Byrden in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Daniele Gatti
Mitglied

Thank you all really!
In fact I noticed that strange thing on the left side of the turret..
I can not even understand what it was..
And what form did it..
I think I will use imagination to make it, unless they are more detailed pictures..

When this tank was the #122..
The photos are that, right?

http://www.tiif.de/thread.php?threadid=16&sid=

I go to retrieve them in some book! Augenzwinkern

Still endless thanks to all!

Dieser Beitrag wurde schon 1 mal editiert, zum letzten mal von Daniele Gatti am 06.01.2011 20:45.

06.01.2011 19:42 Daniele Gatti ist offline Email an Daniele Gatti senden Beiträge von Daniele Gatti suchen Nehmen Sie Daniele Gatti in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Hartmut von Holdt
Administrator

Zitat:
Original von Daniele Gatti
Thank you all really!
In fact I noticed that strange thing on the left side of the turret..
I can not even understand what it was..
And what form did it..
I think I will use imagination to make it, unless they are more detailed pictures..

When this tank was the #122..
The photos are that, right?

http://www.tiif.de/thread.php?threadid=16&sid=

I go to retrieve them in some book! Augenzwinkern

Still endless thanks to all!

Great! Please come back and give us a piece of advice after that.

06.01.2011 19:53 Hartmut von Holdt ist offline Email an Hartmut von Holdt senden Homepage von Hartmut von Holdt Beiträge von Hartmut von Holdt suchen Nehmen Sie Hartmut von Holdt in Ihre Freundesliste auf

Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Gehe zu: